PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Back up chef required

Tenerifejobs
03-09-2012, 20:26
Family bar/restaurant situated in las Americas are looking for a KP/Back up chef, approx 28 hours a week (hours will increase when busy). Must be able to work as part of a team,must have NIE number as contract will be given. Immediate start! Thanks. Please PM with name, age, previous employers, how long lived in Tenerife.

rustybucket
03-09-2012, 21:10
:hello:pm sent

sweetheart
07-09-2012, 12:24
Hi My name is Michele and I am53 years old ..I have four and a half year experience working in Tenerife ..I worked at Rob Roys bar Los Cristianos for thre and a half years cooking .. ordering stock.. waitressing and lookig after the bar when required.. also I have 13 months experience working at the T rooms in Cristiann Sur.... I have lived in Tenerife for 6 and half years... If you require additional information please contact me by PM ...Thank You

mike in chayofa
07-09-2012, 12:32
Hi My name is Michele and I am53 years old ..I have four and a half year experience working in Tenerife ..I worked at Rob Roys bar Los Cristianos for thre and a half years cooking .. ordering stock.. waitressing and lookig after the bar when required.. also I have 13 months experience working at the T rooms in Cristiann Sur.... I have lived in Tenerife for 6 and half years... If you require additional information please contact me by PM ...Thank You

The original post does request contact via PM

susan cooper
15-11-2012, 09:03
Hi, I am interested in the back up chef position, I am 34 years of age and have 7 years experience working in Tenerife, I have worked in the shires bar los cristianos for 5 years, then at the Winchester in Fanabe. My name is Cedric Condette, have fluent english and French languages. I am hard working and reliable. Please contact me - anytime - Thank-you

KirstyJay
15-11-2012, 13:10
The original post does request contact via PM

Hi, I am interested in the back up chef position, I am 34 years of age and have 7 years experience working in Tenerife, I have worked in the shires bar los cristianos for 5 years, then at the Winchester in Fanabe. My name is Cedric Condette, have fluent english and French languages. I am hard working and reliable. Please contact me - anytime - Thank-you

Again, see the reply above yours. Replies should be via PM and phone numbers are not allowed to be posted on the open thread. Send it in your PM.