PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants Chill Out Bar, Playa de las Americas, Tenerife

marbro8
05-09-2012, 19:12
my mate has just got back from tenerife, he stayed at the compostella beach, and because his mom and dad have their own place over there and a car they took them out every night to different restaurants, but he said the best one they tried(and he never goes back to the same place twice) was the chill out bar just past san telmo before you get to the entrance to the tunnel, he said it was the best steak he had had with caramelized onions, garlic potatoes and veg, his dad said the chicken was to die for and his Thai wife said the prawns and sea bass were excellent, they went 3 times in the 10 nights they stayed, we have never even contemplated trying it because of the unfortunate possitioning of it next to the sewage pumping station, but after his glowing report it will be sampled in october:wink:

Ecky Thump
14-07-2014, 20:41
Well marbro8 did you go there in October 2012?

We are all patiently waiting for your review!!:yum::p

kingbaker
14-07-2014, 22:05
Yum yum ah! the smell of fresh sewage mmmm!!!!! ;):D:D

Medman
14-07-2014, 23:07
Yum yum ah! the smell of fresh sewage mmmm!!!!! ;):D:D

I love the smell of sewage in the morning.

slippyjim
15-07-2014, 00:19
dont think it stinks down there as much as it used to???

marbro8
15-07-2014, 17:16
Well marbro8 did you go there in October 2012?

We are all patiently waiting for your review!!:yum::p:lol: no mate, there are so many recommendations on here that we still haven't got round to trying it:lol:, i had the 3 nights in august planned and that has gone out of the window now:lol:

TOTO 99
15-07-2014, 18:10
:lol: no mate, there are so many recommendations on here that we still haven't got round to trying it:lol:, i had the 3 nights in august planned and that has gone out of the window now:lol:

Early November it is then Marb....Me, Ecky & AJ will be in the Chill Out....that should up the average age up by quite a bit..:laugh:....Get it booked.

Angusjim
16-07-2014, 08:31
Early November it is then Marb....Me, Ecky & AJ will be in the Chill Out....that should up the average age up by quite a bit..:laugh:....Get it booked.

Not only up the average age but we will at the same time lower the tone of the place quite a bit:wave::laugh:

kingbaker
18-07-2014, 06:50
Yeah but only marbro8 's passport will be valid!! :D:D