PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Rental 1 bed apartment available in Los Cristianos. 27th September to 14th December 2012

Christine12
06-09-2012, 05:29
One bed in Central Location of Los Cristianos for long or short term rent. Available
from 27th September to 14th Deceber 12. Free 2013 from 10th January 13 onwards.

Quiet location behind the church, with roof top swimming pool, free sun loungers,2 mins to harbour, 4 mins to Las Vistas beach. Everything there, UK TV Channels, DVD player,fridge freezer, micro wave, oven, hob, washing machine. Light and airy apartment. 2 single beds in large bedroom with wardrobe and drawer space.

PM me if interested. Thank you,

HELENE
06-09-2012, 18:02
hello i am moving to tenerife next week until middle of september and i am looking for a flat, is it still available and what are the formalities and the price if i want to book it,
helene, thank u

Christine12
10-09-2012, 18:20
Still Available, please PM me.

Regards
Christine

One bed in Central Location of Los Cristianos for long or short term rent. Available

Quiet location behind the church, with roof top swimming pool, free sun loungers,2 mins to harbour, 4 mins to Las Vistas beach. Everything there, UK TV Channels, DVD player,fridge freezer, micro wave, oven, hob, washing machine. Light and airy apartment. 2 single beds in large bedroom with wardrobe and drawer space.

ch31sea10
11-09-2012, 14:43
hello just wording how much this aparment is pm thanks mario

obs
11-09-2012, 16:40
Hi Christine, you have a pm.

Christine12
25-09-2012, 08:40
Hi Christine, you have a pm.

Apartment still available. Please PM me.

Regards
Christine

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Apartment above still available. Please PM me.

Many thanks Christine

Christine12
06-10-2012, 16:03

Hi Guys

This lovely apartment is still available. Please PM me.

Many thanks
Christine