PDA

View Full Version : Long Term Rental One bed apartment available for long let in Las Americas, Tenerife

Christine12
06-09-2012, 05:32
One bedroom apartment for long let. Opposite bus station in Play Del Las Americas. Short stroll to San Eugenio.

Close to all amenities, beach, shops restaurants and supermarket.

Balcony with sun, pool and sea views. Fully furnished with two single beds, plenty of wardrobe and draw space. UK TV, Fridge freezer, washing machine, microwave etc,
Everything you need for long let.

PM me if interested. Many thanks Christine

chrissy4321
09-09-2012, 12:01
pm me for jan onwards please many thanks

chrissy

doingok
09-09-2012, 18:08
PM sent from 9 October very long let

Christine12
12-09-2012, 07:54
Ops please remove this ad. Many thanks.

One bedroom apartment for long let. Opposite bus station in Play Del Las Americas. Short stroll to San Eugenio.

Balcony with sun, pool and sea views. Fully furnished with two single beds, plenty of wardrobe and draw space. UK TV, Fridge freezer, washing machine, microwave etc,

lezvamps
30-09-2012, 16:48

is this still available ?? moving to tenerife 15th october i do have work

Christine12
01-10-2012, 08:25
is this still available ?? moving to tenerife 15th october i do have work

I am sorry this one has gone and I have asked that the ad be removed. I do have an apartment in Los Cristianos, if its of interest to you let me know by PM. Many thanks Christine