PDA

View Full Version : Coming in and going out

cainaries
07-09-2012, 18:14
How often during the day do you go out and come back in? We live in a cul-de-sac and I would say we go out a max of twice a day, quite often not at all. The two families who live beyond us go in and out in their cars all day long and half of the night. OK, two of them work and come home for lunch so that makes sense but I doubt more than 15 minutes goes by without one of them driving by in one direction or the other and I do find it annoying cos the dog likes to lie in the middle of the road.

Is this lying in the middle of the road just a Canary Dog thing or do they all do it?

(I know, I'm sorry, you could say this is a dog thread, I never even read them before we got a dog).

warbey
07-09-2012, 18:35
I think like Me You go out when You need to.

The Others when they want to..

There is a difference.

LUCKY
07-09-2012, 19:04
How often during the day do you go out and come back in? We live in a cul-de-sac and I would say we go out a max of twice a day, quite often not at all. The two families who live beyond us go in and out in their cars all day long and half of the night. OK, two of them work and come home for lunch so that makes sense but I doubt more than 15 minutes goes by without one of them driving by in one direction or the other and I do find it annoying cos the dog likes to lie in the middle of the road.
Is this lying in the middle of the road just a Canary Dog thing or do they all do it?

(I know, I'm sorry, you could say this is a dog thread, I never even read them before we got a dog).

In England i dont go out i think i have been taken hostage by the Tenerife forum , H E L P !!!! still no flatcap and ferret smiley :tiphat:

chifleta
07-09-2012, 21:14
I go out once (to gym), and more often than not, don't go out after that, there again, i'm not working, and do food shopping once a week.

You want to live here in El Fraile, everyone WALKS in the road here, especially the Morrocans, oh, and me :cheeky: must be because our flip flops are too slippy on the path tiles ...

Malteser Monkey
07-09-2012, 22:28
I live on the A5 it's trucks and cars all day and all night think yourself lucky - only a few dogs here tho. Must admit at night it isn't too bad at bed time

I've lived in traffic all my life even in London and PDLA supposed you get used to it, what I don't miss now is boom booom boom of the veronicas !

When I moved to Buzanada it was the dogs barking !

KirstyJay
08-09-2012, 11:40
We live in a cul-de-sac and I would say we go out a max of twice a day, quite often not at all.About your cul-de-sac in particular.... HOW does anyone get in and out with the traffic lights at the end of the road...? Do you have to wait for a car to go past before you know the flow of the traffic, or do you just take pot luck?

cainaries
08-09-2012, 13:26
About your cul-de-sac in particular.... HOW does anyone get in and out with the traffic lights at the end of the road...? Do you have to wait for a car to go past before you know the flow of the traffic, or do you just take pot luck?

Woops! Should have told you. If yellow light is flashing with arrow pointing up, put nose of car out cautiously and if nothing coming up go up, reverse procedure for going down. If no light lit, stay put! Unique system verdad?

KirstyJay
08-09-2012, 13:56
Woops! Should have told you. If yellow light is flashing with arrow pointing up, put nose of car out cautiously and if nothing coming up go up, reverse procedure for going down. If no light lit, stay put! Unique system verdad?

Yes, I know this, but coming out of your road, there's no lights that I saw.,. You have to guess what the lights at either end are doing

cainaries
08-09-2012, 14:13
Yes, I know this, but coming out of your road, there's no lights that I saw.,. You have to guess what the lights at either end are doing

Oh, there are lights but they obviously weren't lit so you shouldn't have gone! Never mind, I'll explain next time you come (hint hint). Is there a hint hint smiley?