PDA

View Full Version : Other Why is Spanish music on the Golf del Sur blasting out at 4am?

chelsee
08-09-2012, 03:59
Anybody know where the music comes from on the golf del sur at this hour on a saturday morning?! I think its absolutely disgusting that they can get away with it! It sounds like its coming from the apartment above me and ive just been out on to the balcony and its ridiculously loud. Keeps going quieter and louder, ive heard it several times before but never to this exstent. Dont know how they get away with it when the police seem to be so strict on music playing after 12 (in los cristianos where ive recently come from anyway).

Im such a light sleeper and cant cope with that regular, will drive me insane!

Anybody with any info please?? :angry:

ruffus
08-09-2012, 06:50
There is a fiesta going on at Los Abrigos, perhaps the music was coming from there ?

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

There is a fiesta going on at Los Abrigos, perhaps the music was coming from there ?

doingok
08-09-2012, 08:32
party,fiesta,drink and i am not there yet boo boo bloody boo lol

Oberon
08-09-2012, 08:44
........... Keeps going quieter and louder, i ........ :angry: This is explained by the wind.

Los Abrigos fiesta
If you can't sleep you might as well go along and dance a bit. It's a family fiesta ... you'll find the kids and the grandparents out there tonight.

But you certainly won't get much joy out of the police.

Vortex Wake
08-09-2012, 09:10
This is explained by the wind.

Los Abrigos fiesta
If you can't sleep you might as well go along and dance a bit. It's a family fiesta ... you'll find the kids and the grandparents out there tonight.

But you certainly won't get much joy out of the police.

Yes, its funny how wind and acoustics can make sounds appear to be closer, or from a different direction . 'The Ghost Train'. It was a West End hit in the 1920s and was inspired from the authors experience when he heard a train approaching his station. The sound became louder but no train appeared although his ears told him that it was passing directly in front of him. It was an illusion. Acoustics made the sound of trains passing invisibly on another line elsewhere sound as if they were passing through the station.

chelsee
08-09-2012, 09:43
ahhh ok! thank you :) just thought it might be coming from san blas n was going to be a regular friday night thing. I'll let them off then ;)

TF1
10-09-2012, 12:50
It´s El Médano´s turn this weekend!

kingbaker
10-09-2012, 17:03
It´s El Médano´s turn this weekend!

:D The flippin' cheek of those pesky Spaniards!!!!!! ............Brits'd ever do that. :whistle::whistle: