PDA

View Full Version : LUCKY is now a Tenerifian!

LUCKY
08-09-2012, 13:09
Congratulations LUCKY!!!

You have made 100 posts on the Tenerife Forum and are now a Tenerifian! Why not make an announcement so that other members can congratulate you too?

You are a valued member that contributes to our thriving community. Without members like you, we would not exist... so a BIG thank you from us :)Thank you Thank you all Especialy my wife the dog the Tenerife Forum committee my Ferret , and not forgetting all you Wondefull people on the Tenerife Forum, :tiphat:

sunnytenerife
08-09-2012, 13:44
Congratulations !!!

I used to be a Supertenerifian, but when the site changed I lost it - so im just a plain jane now - wish the TForum would sort this out though :-(

LUCKY
08-09-2012, 14:02
Congratulations !!!

I used to be a Supertenerifian, but when the site changed I lost it - so im just a plain jane now - wish the TForum would sort this out though :-( i will have words check my status:tiphat:

chifleta
08-09-2012, 19:17
Thank you Thank you all Especialy my wife the dog the Tenerife Forum committee my Ferret , and not forgetting all you Wondefull people on the Tenerife Forum, :tiphat:

You need to add a couple more commas in there hahahaha hahahahahaha :)

But, congratulations, you obviously waffle just as much as the rest of us :-D

Malteser Monkey
08-09-2012, 20:23
You need to add a couple more commas in there hahahaha hahahahahaha :)

But, congratulations, you obviously waffle just as much as the rest of us :-D

I'll second that - can anyone point him in the way of a spell checker - don't know what he's on about 'arf the time :wow::lol::D

Congrats ! I'll have a large glass of red xx Warbey will too xxx

chifleta
08-09-2012, 20:37
I'll second that - can anyone point him in the way of a spell checker - don't know what he's on about 'arf the time :wow::lol::D

Congrats ! I'll have a large glass of red xx Warbey will too xxx

actually it was this bit that made me laugh "Thank you Thank you all Especialy my wife the dog"

marbro8
08-09-2012, 20:44
congratulations young sir and welcome to the fold;)

kingbaker
08-09-2012, 21:33
actually it was this bit that made me laugh "Thank you Thank you all Especialy my wife the dog"

OI!!!!!!:D what makes you think that there's some commas missing?:ashamed:

Malteser Monkey
08-09-2012, 22:01

and the Tenerife forum my ferret :lol:

LUCKY
09-09-2012, 00:33
please non of you dont start me off i cannot see my keyboard for tears , feel like as if i have just won my second gold medal

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

great cos i dont actually have a dog now thank my wife dog please please do not tell cos it may be in --- house

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, correct please take these surpluse commass and stick em in where i miss out thank you !"!! I am only human or am I

slodgedad
09-09-2012, 01:45
Congratulations, Lucky....

Congratulations !!!

I used to be a Supertenerifian, but when the site changed I lost it - so im just a plain jane now - wish the TForum would sort this out though :-(

To give everyone their old post count back would have to be done individually as the Forums cannot be merged, simply.

Just have to keep posting..:)

BTW, I lost over 13,000 posts and some a lot more. But those who lost them are nearly back to their old post count.