PDA

View Full Version : Long Term Rental House share or rent - 1 to 4 beds in town house near harbour in Los Abrigos, Tenerife

gsc
09-09-2012, 17:39
Hi all

Our current tenants are splitting up - they had a permanent house share with us - 1 en-suite in our 4 bed house in Los Abrigos.

I spend about half my time here, flexible, so I could look at a variety of options.

Walking distance of San Blas on the Golf.

The house has:

En-suite double and utility room with freezer, washing m/c floor 1
Double, single, bathroom floor 2
Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner with microwave, cooker, fridge/freezer -floor 3
double with vanity washbasin and toilet floor 4 plus roof terrace

Sea view from lounge and roof terrace. English TV, free wi-fi, free landline local and UK calls.
Local English bar close but otherwise more Local than English.

Would consider car-share for the right person.

Open to all ideas and not averse to helping people looking to move here and wanting some help before taking the plunge.

Cost depends of how long the let is for but as an example, 300 euros a month including bills for house share 1 bedroom en-suite for a long term let.

Obviously the shorter the let the higher the cost and things like cleaning required will be a consideration.

Kaisa
03-10-2012, 11:43
Hi!
Is the offer still valid, because I'm looking for an apartment.

gsc
03-10-2012, 12:14
Yes it is but I'm afraid it may not be to your likeing if you prefer Las Americas. May I ask your aprox. age?

lezvamps
03-10-2012, 20:22
hi there interested in the house share , im a 50 year old male i will be arriving around the 14th oct in tenerife , im a house proud person and very clean i will be coming to work in tenerife with an excusion company , however i only work 5 hours a day but i make quite good money , but i do own a dog i hope this will not put you off . very friendly clean and does not bark . unless were playing

Kellie
04-10-2012, 22:04
I would be extremely interested in renting a room, however Im looking to move over in the new year. Location is perfect for me. Im sure you will have no problem finding tenants but would like to be able to contact you to check availability when Im sure of a moving date. I will be in Los Abrigos the weekend of 16th Nov. Could I maybe view if still available I might know more by then!!

gsc
05-10-2012, 07:38
Hi both, It's always more about finding a good fit on both sides than rushing into things I find. Los Abrigos will be too quiet for most, and mostly, the younger you are the quieter you will prob find it. :)

I am here in Los Abrigos at the moment but prob be back in the UK in November and out again December. I can always find someone to show you round though.

lezvamps
05-10-2012, 13:50
Hi both, It's always more about finding a good fit on both sides than rushing into things I find. Los Abrigos will be too quiet for most, and mostly, the younger you are the quieter you will prob find it. :)

I am here in Los Abrigos at the moment but prob be back in the UK in November and out again December. I can always find someone to show you round though.
realy the quieter the better for me

gsc
05-10-2012, 13:54
Lezvamos - I am so sorry - I sent you a reply to your pm but I can't see it so guessing you didn't get it. Sending it again now.

Kellie
05-10-2012, 21:41
I have a friend who lives in Los Abrigos I understand its quieter than most places. Id still like to look if possible. Ideally Im looking for work on the Golf so it isnt too far for me.

gsc
06-10-2012, 03:42
No problem Kellie. Yes it's a pleasant walk over to the Golf, 15-20 minutes, 5 minutes in the car.

One other thing I should mention is that it's an older style townhouse not a new build, although it has been fully renovated apart from the front which could do with a lick of paint when funds permit. :)

tricia
13-01-2015, 13:07
Is this still available as a long let and how much thanks