PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Area sales manager looking to re-locate to Tenerife

leel
09-09-2012, 22:40
Hi thanks for reading my ad.

I have friends who are currently living and working in Tenerife and I am currentlt trying to locate a job so I can go out and join them.

I am a very successful Sales Manager in the UK and have been working in lots of different fields inc retail, banking and telecoms.

It would be great to hear from you if you currently have any roles within the sales sector.

Thanks again.

CIM
09-09-2012, 23:12
I think your best bet would be to ask your friends. They may know of job openings or companies that take people on. But the job market here is nothing like the UK. It is far less professional, wages are much lower and few people are offered a full contract or their salary all paid through a bank. Qualifications and experience usually mean very little and most jobs you see advertised are unskilled ones.
If you have a stable, secure and well paid job in the UK, do not even consider giving it up for a chance at living here!

monkeymisha
10-09-2012, 19:04
http://www.facebook.com/groups/261721100566870/ try posting on here too but agree with CIM unless you have plenty of money to back you up I would think twice