PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! Re Homing Senegal Parrot

Nut
10-09-2012, 10:05
Hello.
She is a female Senegal Parrot, around 10 months old. I have all her paperwork including her passport. She gets on quite well with most people, prefers gentler people. Seems to prefer males. Cage requirements are that of an African Grey. Hoping for people interested to come round and see how the birdie is with you. This bird would be a lot better in a 1 on 1 environment (or the opposite and in an aviary with other birds.) But with our other more delicate birds she is not compatible.
She came from Holland originally and re homing fee is 250.

Suej
10-09-2012, 12:46
Hello.
She is a female Senegal Parrot, around 10 months old. I have all her paperwork including her passport. She gets on quite well with most people, prefers gentler people. Seems to prefer males. Cage requirements are that of an African Grey. Hoping for people interested to come round and see how the birdie is with you. This bird would be a lot better in a 1 on 1 environment (or the opposite and in an aviary with other birds.) But with our other more delicate birds she is not compatible.
She came from Holland originally and re homing fee is 250.

Do you mean you want to sell her for 250€? would you consider letting her go to a good home for free? Sorry if I misunderstood!

Nut
10-09-2012, 14:37
I wish I could afford to. I am a student and I bought her for 700€ 6 months ago.