PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Part time experienced waiter or waitress required in San Eugenio, Tenerife

car1
12-09-2012, 00:39
part time experienced waiter/ess required for Carlos Restaurant , san Eugenio. ( 2 -3 ) evenings

must have bubbly personality and good customer service skills, conversational spanish necessary and any other languages an advantage.
please pm me with details, experience and telephone number.
social security number and nie required

HELENE
12-09-2012, 20:54
hi
my name is helene, i am from france but i lived in UK for 5 years. , i get lots of experience as a waitress/ supervisor in London,

I am available immediatly and would be happy to do a trial shift if required
regards
helene

susanita
19-09-2012, 12:56
part time experienced waiter/ess required for Carlos Restaurant , san Eugenio. ( 2 -3 ) evenings

must have bubbly personality and good customer service skills, conversational spanish necessary and any other languages an advantage.
please pm me with details, experience and telephone number.
social security number and nie required

Hello, My name is Thomas and I have 18 months experience in waiting. I have worked 1 year for restaurante Los Tarajales, Los Cristianos and have just finished a training course in the Meliá Jardines del Teide. I speak fluent Spanish and English and would like an interview for this position.

Samantha49
17-10-2012, 20:46
Hello, I was just wondering if you still needed a waitress? I know a really good one living in adeje at the moment and in need of work :) She is Spanish and knows basic English, and is fully qualified. Please feel free to pm me if the vacancy is still available, thanks

Kaisa
20-10-2012, 18:30
Hi, is this job still avaiable, I am 19year old girl, and I have 1year waitress experience. And I can communicate with clients in 5 language.

maria ann
22-10-2012, 14:51
Hi my name is maria i have lived here for 18 years, speak english and spanish and have experience. my phone number is 662674954. have Nie and social.