PDA

View Full Version : I have just been made a Tenerifian.

jack oakley
13-09-2012, 10:22
:c2:100 posts...seems like only yesterday, Hi Gang, thankyou to all who have read my posts, i know that my views are sometimes contrivercial and my 'spellchecker' is set to Gobbledistani but i do appreciate your interest, thanks, and comments. I feel like i know many of you personaly and enjoy reading many of your posts, we as a forum community have encountered a few hurdles in the past with 'bugs' spammers and the demise of the 'Old Forum' but the admin gang and 'mods' have played a sterling role in ensuring that our forum is thriving and growing. It is a font of information to visitors and an over-the-garden-wall nieghbourly daily chat for members, it allows us to blow off steam and stick in our tuppenny worth of opinions to some quite silly subjects but it also deals with some interesting and serious issues and is more fun than reading a daily newspaper, to some of us who maybe housebound it is a lifeline and a friend. All in all it's a great media of interest and entertainment so long may it continue. Jack.O p.s. to those who would like to see me 'hung drawn and quartered'..:bootyshake:

davship
13-09-2012, 10:36
:c2:100 posts...seems like only yesterday, Hi Gang, thankyou to all who have read my posts, i know that my views are sometimes contrivercial and my 'spellchecker' is set to Gobbledistani but i do appreciate your interest, thanks, and comments. I feel like i know many of you personaly and enjoy reading many of your posts, we as a forum community have encountered a few hurdles in the past with 'bugs' spammers and the demise of the 'Old Forum' but the admin gang and 'mods' have played a sterling role in ensuring that our forum is thriving and growing. It is a font of information to visitors and an over-the-garden-wall nieghbourly daily chat for members, it allows us to blow off steam and stick in our tuppenny worth of opinions to some quite silly subjects but it also deals with some interesting and serious issues and is more fun than reading a daily newspaper, to some of us who maybe housebound it is a lifeline and a friend. All in all it's a great media of interest and entertainment so long may it continue. Jack.O p.s. to those who would like to see me 'hung drawn and quartered'..:bootyshake:

Congrats!!!!

LUCKY
13-09-2012, 10:36
:c2:100 posts...seems like only yesterday, Hi Gang, thankyou to all who have read my posts, i know that my views are sometimes contrivercial and my 'spellchecker' is set to Gobbledistani but i do appreciate your interest, thanks, and comments. I feel like i know many of you personaly and enjoy reading many of your posts, we as a forum community have encountered a few hurdles in the past with 'bugs' spammers and the demise of the 'Old Forum' but the admin gang and 'mods' have played a sterling role in ensuring that our forum is thriving and growing. It is a font of information to visitors and an over-the-garden-wall nieghbourly daily chat for members, it allows us to blow off steam and stick in our tuppenny worth of opinions to some quite silly subjects but it also deals with some interesting and serious issues and is more fun than reading a daily newspaper, to some of us who maybe housebound it is a lifeline and a friend. All in all it's a great media of interest and entertainment so long may it continue. Jack.O p.s. to those who would like to see me 'hung drawn and quartered'..:bootyshake: TENERUFIAN , You say. HERE HERE and congrats hang in there and have fun , I do:tiphat:

obs
13-09-2012, 10:38
There's 2 'f's in ruffian jack - Tene rufian :cheeky: :whistle:

Malteser Monkey
13-09-2012, 10:39

Ahhh blimey i'm filling up :cry: :D

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

It's spanish Tenerufiante or Tenerufiantito (if you're under 5'6)

jack oakley
13-09-2012, 10:45

Must try to get english on my spellchecker instead of Gobbledistani..:wink:

Malteser Monkey
13-09-2012, 10:47
Must try to get english on my spellchecker instead of Gobbledistani..:wink:

I wouldn't worry too much - not many on 'ere can spell :respect::hide:

AL JAY
13-09-2012, 10:49
Well done Jack,I always enjoy your posts, keep on keeping on :D:cheers:

chifleta
13-09-2012, 12:17
Well done... luckily i'm a secretary by trade, so as long as you speak proper English like what I does, you're ok with me :neener:

Suej
13-09-2012, 12:25

Congratulations!!!!! 3822

chifleta
13-09-2012, 13:23
Congratulations!!!!! 3822

the title could never be complete without one of Suej's special trophies :cheeky:

melm
13-09-2012, 19:15
:wow::wow::wow:

Congrats......well done:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: