PDA

View Full Version : South Tenerife commute times from most towns to Las Americas & Los Cristianos

seanocelt
13-09-2012, 17:41
Hi all, i am interested in gathering commute times from towns in the South, to the Arona/Adeje line in Los Cristianos/Las Americas as a reference point. Many people have spoken to me over time, and i have asked the same questions (how long from "x" to PDLA etc.) If we can all chip in i will compile them into a single post , or a "sticky"?
So; can we have accurate commute times to the Arona/Adeje line (dubious though that is!!) by A/ car and B/ Bus if there is a service. Many thanks.

FROM; (east)

El Medano
San Isidro
Arico
Las Chafiras
LLano de Camello
Silencio
Los Abrigos
San Miguel
Guargacho
Golf (del sur and Amarillo )
Las Galletas
El Fraille
Los Abrigos
Guaza
Arona
Valle San Lorenzo
Buzanada
Cabo Blanco
La Camella
Chayofa

WEST:

Los Gigantes/Puerto Santiago
Playa San Juan
Alcala
Gua de Isora
Callao Salvaje
Playa Paraiso
Adeje (town)
La Caleta
Fanabe

Feel free to chip in with others.

NO NEED TO COPY/QUOTE MY THREAD WHEN REPLYING!!

Just your own reply (unless there's debate on another's reply!!). I will note them all and eventually repost the results. OK? Thanks , Sean.

KirstyJay
13-09-2012, 21:38
From Guia de Isora to Las Americas, it's about 20 mins and 25 to Los Cris by car if you drive like me :D

timmylish
13-09-2012, 23:35
Sean. Not being pedantic but it would help me to have you advise on the arrival points in PDLA and LC.
ie.Bus station in Playa (the real one which was purpose built) or other point. Same for LC.
Ta. and H.H.

seanocelt
14-09-2012, 01:40
Im thinking the line of Arona/Adeje to be, beach at Veronicas, up through Playa Azul(past Starco) and along to Med Palace, but ok...lets all assume to exit 29 on TF1 or to around the football stadium area if off the motorway.

70 odd views, 2 replies, not in a rush BUT WE ARE NOW THE ONLY TRUE TENERIFE FORUM ALIVE, FOR INFORMATION "FOR THE PEOPLE". ;-)

timmylish
14-09-2012, 03:31
OK! Thanks for clarifying.
a)From Medano centre - by car - 20 minutes in legal driving speeds
a)From San Isidro rotunda at the foot of main street c/l Santa Cruz - by car - 15 minutes in legal driving speeds
I,ll try to find bus times as above.
Next week, if I can, I,ll drive to a few places which remain unanswered at that time, and give you driving times from those places.

julia44
14-09-2012, 07:41
From Chio on the bus (460) to the bus station in Las Americas is 30 mins, stops before at San Eugenio centre and CC Faņabe.

seanocelt
14-09-2012, 11:06
Great stuff guys thanks, keep it coming. Just did Las Chafiras to boundary in 11 mins, average traffic, legal speeds.