PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Seeking work in Las Americas, Tenerife

chris5554
14-09-2012, 21:40
Hi there, my names Chris im looking to come out to Tenerife on my own in November looking for work until the end of February. I currently am working for Ryanair from Bournemouth airport, and during the winter months we have to take unpaid leave, which is why I fancy finding a job in the sun for 3 months to get away from the british winter!

From my current job I obviously have a lot of experience in sales, customer service etc, im a very good "people person" I guess I would say! I have some experience selling tickets and part time bar work too. Next summer I have a job as a 18-30 rep in Ibiza sorted out too fingers crossed, so when it comes to work hard and play hard I know the drill! Also I do speak basic Spanish and am currently learning to speak more fluently.

If anybody is interested in offering me any work Nov 2012 -Feb 2013 please private message me. I am planning on coming on holiday in mid october and would be willing to do a trial or something along those lines.

Cheers

obs
14-09-2012, 22:35
Hi chris, and welcome. Why not ask himself for a transfer to the Tenerife operation? :goodluck:

KirstyJay
14-09-2012, 22:46
Why not apply to a travel company as a winter rep? :)

chris5554
14-09-2012, 23:01
Hey there, there actually is a temporary winter transfer going to TFS airport but its only for December...

Being a rep would be my ideal job but I cant seem to find any that operate in the winter months, ive had a look at 18-30, 2wentys etc and they all seem to only be may-sept!

KirstyJay
14-09-2012, 23:27
Then rep for older folks instead! Not all holidaymakers in Tenerife are 18-30s. ;)

Try Thomson or Thomas Cook.