PDA

View Full Version : Other Why not start a new thread today.

YOUNG GOLFER
15-09-2012, 10:51
Think most good forums that are around at the moment seem to have plenty of information on lot's of different topics.
So why not help this forum become a great source of info for new members and old by sharing what you know about Tenerife.:idea:

Ecky Thump
15-09-2012, 11:00
Think most good forums that are around at the moment seem to have plenty of information on lot's of different topics.
So why not help this forum become a great source of info for new members and old by sharing what you know about Tenerife.:idea:

Like a, I :love: Tenerife badge!!:cheeky:

Oh, and if any one wants a TF Badge, I have two and I am open to offers in excess of €50 for them.:crazy:

YOUNG GOLFER
15-09-2012, 11:06
I joined a face book page called I love Tenerife but no badges left lol

LUCKY
15-09-2012, 13:30
So why not help this forum become a great source of info for new members and old by sharing what you know about Tenerife.:idea: What i know about Tenerife , could i please be allowed to post what i dont know about Tenerife ? :flatcap::feret:

Ecky Thump
15-09-2012, 13:35
What i know about Tenerife , could i please be allowed to post what i dont know about Tenerife ? :flatcap::feret:

Are you going to name all the people that you don't know who go to Tenerife and all about the bars that you have never had a drink in!!???

LUCKY
15-09-2012, 13:45
Are you going to name all the people that you don't know who go to Tenerife and all about the bars that you have never had a drink in!!??? wil get pencil and paper out first and make a list, what a jolly good idea thank you:flatcap::feret:

chifleta
15-09-2012, 16:56
I've been here 20 years and I know nothing :scared:

delderek
15-09-2012, 16:59
I've been here 20 years and I know nothing :scared:

Bit like the Govt.:cheeky:

LUCKY
15-09-2012, 17:46
:feret:
I've been here 20 years and I know nothing :scared: and i dont know you . you could be second on my list:flatcap:

KirstyJay
15-09-2012, 18:42
What i know about Tenerife , could i please be allowed to post what i dont know about Tenerife ? :flatcap::feret:No you can't... but you can ask a QUESTION about what you don't know about Tenerife, then someone will answer you and thus increase the wealth of info on the forum ;) :D

Harmonicaman
15-09-2012, 18:44
No you can't... but you can ask a QUESTION about what you don't know about Tenerife, then someone will answer you and thus increase the wealth of info on the forum ;) :D

I'll start...Why isn't Tenerife pronounced Tenereefy?:eyebrows:

delderek
15-09-2012, 18:46
I'll start...Why isn't Tenerife pronounced Tenereefy?:eyebrows:

It is,,,when you've had a few!!

KirstyJay
15-09-2012, 18:57
I'll start...Why isn't Tenerife pronounced Tenereefy?:eyebrows:It is when you're Spanish of pretentious. But you're supposed to start new questions in new threads ;)

Ecky Thump
15-09-2012, 19:00
It is when you're Spanish of pretentious. But you're supposed to start new questions in new threads ;)

Why?:cheeky:

KirstyJay
15-09-2012, 19:05
Why?:cheeky:Because this is a forum, and new topics should be on new threads. ;) :p

delderek
15-09-2012, 19:06

Don't question Kirsty. You will be put on the Naughty Chair:devil2:

KirstyJay
15-09-2012, 19:12
Don't question Kirsty. You will be put on the Naughty Chair:devil2:and then I will hire a drag queen to give you a lapdance :devil: :run:

LUCKY
15-09-2012, 19:26
No you can't... but you can ask a QUESTION about what you don't know about Tenerife, then someone will answer you and thus increase the wealth of info on the forum ;) :D Question 1 What is Tenerife ? QUESTION 2 . Why are there more questions than answers. my goodness i could be here a life time,OOPPS from youre quote i see i can ask a question would that be only 1 question ? please answer first question first thank you.:flatcap::feret:

KirstyJay
15-09-2012, 19:39
Question 1 What is Tenerife ? QUESTION 2 . Why are there more questions than answers. my goodness i could be here a life time,OOPPS from youre quote i see i can ask a question would that be only 1 question ? please answer first question first thank you.:flatcap::feret:

Please see previous conversation.

you're supposed to start new questions in new threads ;)

Because this is a forum, and new topics should be on new threads. ;) :p

mike in chayofa
15-09-2012, 19:44
and then I will hire a drag queen to give you a lapdance :devil: :run:

Sorry - I'm fully booked :fpull:

warbey
15-09-2012, 19:46
Just remember, Quality is preferable to quantity.

Make more Friends to talk to too

chifleta
15-09-2012, 19:47

Don't even ask why, but the song "there's a hole in my bucket" just popped into my head hahahaha

KirstyJay
15-09-2012, 19:57
Sorry - I'm fully booked :fpull:

:bellydancer:

LUCKY
15-09-2012, 19:58
:feret:
Please see previous conversation.

Thank you so much i took notice of your words and started a new thread, once again thank you:flatcap::feret::feret: