PDA

View Full Version : Other English men abroad!

Tom & Sharon
15-09-2012, 12:42
Why is it, because I seem to see more of them each day, that English men on holiday seem to think that it's a good look, to walk around topless with big fat beer bellies hanging out?

OK, round the pool when you're sunbathing that's fair enough, but why oh why do they have to walk down the street and round the shops like that. I've just seen one now, and just to add insult to injury it was bright pink with sunburn as well.

Men, it's really not a good look. Put your T-shirts back on!

willowlily
15-09-2012, 12:53
Why is it, because I seem to see more of them each day, that English men on holiday seem to think that it's a good look, to walk around topless with big fat beer bellies hanging out?

OK, round the pool when you're sunbathing that's fair enough, but why oh why do they have to walk down the street and round the shops like that. I've just seen one now, and just to add insult to injury it was bright pink with sunburn as well.

you think this only applies to tenerife, here in bournemouth sunny or not sunny most british men behave in the same way, add to that their partners with muffin tops all tattoed to an inch of their lives its just like a parallel universe

carpenter
15-09-2012, 12:58
you think this only applies to tenerife, here in bournemouth sunny or not sunny most british men behave in the same way, add to that their partners with muffin tops all tattoed to an inch of their lives its just like a parallel universe

At least in Bournemouth (when I lived there anyway) the tops have to go back on when going into the bars. Here in Tenerife sometimes it's like drinking in a Swedish sauna :)

But then if you exhibit a sun burn in the UK you are asking for a slap on the back :cheeky:

willowlily
15-09-2012, 13:08
At least in Bournemouth (when I lived there anyway) the tops have to go back on when going into the bars. Here in Tenerife sometimes it's like drinking in a Swedish sauna :)

But then if you exhibit a sun burn in the UK you are asking for a slap on the back :cheeky:

just going for a walk down the beach in bournemouth will let you know how many sunburnt people i see

Suej
15-09-2012, 13:22
The sun comes out and so do the bellies and builders bums! euchh!!!http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-scared-smileys-696.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/skype-emoticons.html)

LUCKY
15-09-2012, 13:32
just going for a walk down the beach in bournemouth will let you know how many sunburnt people i see Come back you have forgotten your T shirt:flatcap:

carpenter
15-09-2012, 13:35
Come back you have forgotten your T shirt:flatcap:

probably raining in Yorkshire ;)

LUCKY
15-09-2012, 13:42
probably raining in Yorkshire ;) nope it aint been out gardening in my T shirt and ferrets up me trouser legs:feret::feret::flatcap:

Ecky Thump
15-09-2012, 13:43

Lets not forget the ladies with the cheeks of their Fat Bums showing and legs that look like Raspberry Ripples!!:cheeky:

chifleta
15-09-2012, 17:07
mind you the "chonis" (Canarian version of Chavs) tend to go around without their t-shirts on.... you can spot them a mile off, big shoulders/biceps and formed tableta de chocolate (6-pack) shown off to it's best angle due to not wearing t-shirt, but skinny legs because they problem think girls don't notice they look like some sort of character out of a cartoon http://minhtranweb.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/caveman3.jpg, shorts on, silly gold football type trainers, tattoos down their shin (Ffffff OUCH)....

I'm surprised the restaurants don't make the Brits put their shirts on in the bars? they make you put shirt on even if you're getting on the bus over here.

Skeggy
15-09-2012, 17:26
The sun comes out and so do the bellies and builders bums! euchh!!!http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-scared-smileys-696.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/skype-emoticons.html)

And thats just the Women here in Skegness..........

normboro
15-09-2012, 17:26
will be over in a fortnight with my big fat beer belly hoping to get a good tan

willowlily
15-09-2012, 17:53
Come back you have forgotten your T shirt:flatcap:

ladies NEVER wear t shirts and most certainly never wear flat caps.

Ecky Thump
15-09-2012, 17:59
ladies NEVER wear t shirts and most certainly never wear flat caps.

Ladies are very popular when they wear T. Shirts, especially when they are wet!!:cheeky:

Suej
15-09-2012, 18:03
Some bars do chifleta! I was once in Banca March and a man was asked to put his shirt on and his pants!

:scared:

willowlily
15-09-2012, 18:05
back from walk down bournemouth beach lovely golden tanned healthy people so far walking towards bournemouth pier getting a bit chavvy but still mainly beautiful people past bournemouth pier towards boscombe pier now that is builders bum lobster muffin topped tattood territory, past boscombe pier towards hengistbury head back to the family types with kids and grannies all beach huts occupied.
all in all the general mix you see in most places.
lovely day nice walk but come october now thats another story

KirstyJay
15-09-2012, 18:23
mind you the "chonis" (Canarian version of Chavs)Thanks for that new word... I already knew 'tableta de chocolate' for 6-pack, but the word for 'chav' is new to me. :D

Off topic : I also found out the Canarian word for OCD is 'tikismikis'. I love that one :D

LUCKY
15-09-2012, 19:34
:feret:
back from walk down bournemouth beach lovely golden tanned healthy people so far walking towards bournemouth pier getting a bit chavvy but still mainly beautiful people past bournemouth pier towards boscombe pier now that is builders bum lobster muffin topped tattood territory, past boscombe pier towards hengistbury head back to the family types with kids and grannies all beach huts occupied.
lovely day nice walk but come october now thats another story Will i have to wait till October for another story ?:flatcap:

Ecky Thump
15-09-2012, 19:38
:feret: Will i have to wait till October for another story ?:flatcap:

That's a question for the WHY? thread!!:eyebrows:

chifleta
15-09-2012, 19:41
Thanks for that new word... I already knew 'tableta de chocolate' for 6-pack, but the word for 'chav' is new to me. :D

Off topic : I also found out the Canarian word for OCD is 'tikismikis'. I love that one :D

I love the work tikismikis, but can never remember it, so normally end up saying smickyficky LOL I use it for other half as he's a fussy b^gger :lol:

here's another one for you, sorry being off topic still ..... when you see the chonis, some of the boys are more chubby and with a highrise hair style, much use of hairspray, and slightly tilted to one side... they, according to my son, are called "kinkies" hahahaha........

KirstyJay
15-09-2012, 19:42
That's a question for the WHY? thread!!:eyebrows:Why?....... :p

chifleta
15-09-2012, 19:42
Some bars do chifleta! I was once in Banca March and a man was asked to put his shirt on and his pants!

:scared:

:lol::lol:

tracy hampshire
15-09-2012, 21:54
itīs all in the genes, my great grandad sat on the beach in his suit & trilby, trousers rolled up to his knees, grandad progressed to vest, knotted hankie, trousers still up to his knees, then comes my dad, shorts, short sleeved shirt, unbuttoned at all times, because heīs on holiday, & jesus sandles, with socks, unless we managed to hide them, and now we have reached the bum & belly stage of evalution, in both sexes, god help us , what will the future bring !!!

Harmonicaman
15-09-2012, 22:02
itīs all in the genes, my great grandad sat on the beach in his suit & trilby, trousers rolled up to his knees, grandad progressed to vest, knotted hankie, trousers still up to his knees, then comes my dad, shorts, short sleeved shirt, unbuttoned at all times, because heīs on holiday, & jesus sandles, with socks, unless we managed to hide them, and now we have reached the bum & belly stage of evalution, in both sexes, god help us , what will the future bring !!!

Katie's Bosoms! See here...http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?19857-Katie-s-bosoms

karinagal
15-09-2012, 22:09
will be over in a fortnight with my big fat beer belly hoping to get a good tan

Don't forget to sunbathe for at least a couple of hours standing on your head - nothing worse than having the underside of your moobs/beer belly pure white when the rest of you is bright red...😉

YOUNG GOLFER
15-09-2012, 22:12
Nice thread.

Tom

minimadmandy
15-09-2012, 22:56
A memory that has stayed with me for years from when I was at teenager working in sainsburys in a very hot summer . This man came in wearing just trainers and a pair of speedos. We are 30 miles from a beach. He then proceeded to approach the kiosk counter which was exactly at the wrong height and plonked everything on the counter for three young impressionable girls to see. I think it was deliberate but what on earth was he doing going shopping in speedos?

cainaries
15-09-2012, 23:14
lovely day nice walk but come october now thats another story

In which case first person you passed was my cousin as she said she was out in shorts and t-shirt today, lovely, golden, healthy, tanned and that's just the dog!

KirstyJay
15-09-2012, 23:16
Don't forget to sunbathe for at least a couple of hours standing on your head - nothing worse than having the underside of your moobs/beer belly pure white when the rest of you is bright red...��
I used to have this as an avatar...

...but some people found it offensive. Can't think why...???

slodgedad
16-09-2012, 01:00
I used to have this as an avatar...

...but some people found it offensive. Can't think why...???

Probably because Personal information is not allowed on the Forum...:hide::typing:

Javi
16-09-2012, 22:45
Good definition chifleta...you've made me laugh.

chifleta
17-09-2012, 08:36
Good definition chifleta...you've made me laugh.
I aim to please lol. My son is a hebi and his girlfriend is gotica y friki de las manga hehehe

Javi
17-09-2012, 12:03
Hey. I used to be heavy and a top guy at school. I am still love listening The Cure (quite gotic)...so you don't have a bad company :wink:

Malteser Monkey
17-09-2012, 12:48

Is this Tom or sharon ?:D

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

and the Moobs

mind you the "chonis" (Canarian version of Chavs) tend to go around without their t-shirts on.... you can spot them a mile off, big shoulders/biceps and formed tableta de chocolate (6-pack) shown off to it's best angle due to not wearing t-shirt, but skinny legs because they problem think girls don't notice they look like some sort of character out of a cartoon http://minhtranweb.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/caveman3.jpg, shorts on, silly gold football type trainers, tattoos down their shin (Ffffff OUCH)....

I'm surprised the restaurants don't make the Brits put their shirts on in the bars? they make you put shirt on even if you're getting on the bus over here.

Cover up and show some respect- bodies only out at the pool or beach !:redcard::respect:

davship
17-09-2012, 13:36
nope it aint been out gardening in my T shirt and ferrets up me trouser legs:feret::feret::flatcap:

Glad to see you got your long awaited "Smileys" Lucky

I agree with the comments. Although i have quite a good physique (not boasting honest!) i would never dream of going into a bar or restaurant without replacing my shirt. i wont even do it on site from around the pool. They should make it law!!!

chifleta
17-09-2012, 14:25
Hey. I used to be heavy and a top guy at school. I am still love listening The Cure (quite gotic)...so you don't have a bad company :wink:

My lad loves Metalica and some other noisy groups that I don't listen to (i'm an 80s girl, New Romantics and Mods era - mind you, my son knows the Madness dance so i've taught him well) ...... he's got his own little heavy metal group over here, he plays bass guitar :049::rock::headbang: - thank GOD for headphones that plug into his amplifier is all I can say.

Actually, i've been to a few of their gigs here and there, and it's taught even me to not judge books by their covers.... him and his mates are a great bunch of kids, and very respectful and not embarrassed to have their parents there (only because they get fairly decent video recordings of them done haha ... i'm not daft, I know why i'm invited :D ).

Now that group don't walk around with their t-shirts off (thought I better get back on topic................)

warbey
17-09-2012, 19:59
Baggy Trousers.?

kingbaker
18-09-2012, 19:04
My lad loves Metalica and some other noisy groups that I don't listen to (i'm an 80s girl, New Romantics and Mods era - mind you, my son knows the Madness dance so i've taught him well) ...... he's got his own little heavy metal group over here, he plays bass guitar :049::rock::headbang: - thank GOD for headphones that plug into his amplifier is all I can say.

Actually, i've been to a few of their gigs here and there, and it's taught even me to not judge books by their covers.... him and his mates are a great bunch of kids, and very respectful and not embarrassed to have their parents there (only because they get fairly decent video recordings of them done haha ... i'm not daft, I know why i'm invited :D ).

Now that group don't walk around with their t-shirts off (thought I better get back on topic................)

An 80's what? ;):D

chifleta
18-09-2012, 20:45
An 80's what? ;):D

LOL shhhhhh now

kingbaker
19-09-2012, 22:02
LOL shhhhhh now

Sorry, couldn't resist. ;):hello::D