PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 1 bed apartment in Parque Santiago 3 or 4 from 10th October 2012 for 2 weeks

mountaintiger
15-09-2012, 23:17
Not sure if anyone can help pointing me in the right direction of availability web sites for Parque Santiago 3/4, but I'm after going away 10th October (cheapest day for flights) for a fortnight. I need a one bed apartment, ground floor at PS3 or any floor PS4 as mother has walking difficulties. I believe there are lifts at PS4...

Any advice appreciated or you may know someone with availability on the complexes??

DeedeeTipperary
16-09-2012, 11:05
Hi mountaintiger have you tried Holidaylettings or HomeAway Holidays ? I saw a few apartments in the Parque Santiagos for let in these sites . If you just put Parque Santiago 3 into Google more options might come up for you . Happy searching :)

mountaintiger
16-09-2012, 14:39
Thanks Deedee

Ive seen parque santiago mentioned on the mainstream holiday sites like onthebeach, monarch etc, but they seem to be fully booked till start of November and only offer studios. Have seen some properties on HomeAway and some other web sites like holidaylettings, owners direct etc but October tends to be booked...ill keep having a go...thanks for helping me!!

AshleyWox
20-09-2012, 05:35
Nice to hear this. Well there are some more accommodations available at that place. We can contact the real estate agent there.