PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Rental 2 bed, 2 bathroom apartment in Los Cristianos, Tenerife

caroledowner
16-09-2012, 20:25
2 bed 2 bath large terrace sea views, washing machine full english tv
to let 24th sept-4th october
please pm for details
los cristianos area

apacker2
17-09-2012, 14:53
please can you tell me cost and exactly where

caroledowner
17-09-2012, 17:53
please can you tell me cost and exactly where

am not allowed to give details on the forum please send me a private message with contact details

KirstyJay
17-09-2012, 18:53
am not allowed to give details on the forum please send me a private message with contact details

Price and location details are fine. You're not allowed to post mobile numbers or emails for privacy reasons, that's all. :)

caroledowner
17-09-2012, 19:09
Price and location details are fine. You're not allowed to post mobile numbers or emails for privacy reasons, that's all. :)

if somebody is genuinely interested they can pm me their contact details and i will then get in touch and give them all the details they require.

KirstyJay
17-09-2012, 19:19
if somebody is genuinely interested they can pm me their contact details and i will then get in touch and give them all the details they require.

That's great if that's your preference, but you said in your post that you 'weren't allowed' which is incorrect, so I just informed you that you were allowed.

I would hate that you, or other members didn't post information because they thought it wasn't allowed when it was.

caroledowner
18-09-2012, 12:51
That's great if that's your preference, but you said in your post that you 'weren't allowed' which is incorrect, so I just informed you that you were allowed.

I would hate that you, or other members didn't post information because they thought it wasn't allowed when it was.

thanks for that info kirsty i was not sure, i know i should read the rules and regulations.

cathyw1
18-09-2012, 19:25
is this availble long term from oct 16th till jan xx