PDA

View Full Version : It's nearly time until we arrive in Tenerife!

trevorife2
17-09-2012, 08:30
well ive been asked to post because i haven't posted onhere for a while so i thought i would let anybody that is
interested know that we arrive in Tenerife in 2 weeks time ,I am more excited this time as we are bringing our
1 yr old daughter ...We look forward to taking her to the beach and using the swimming pool at our hotel (noelia)

Also we look forward to catching up with friends we have met over the last 11 yrs of coming to Tenerife and having
good food and drinks

The only worry is our flight with our daughter and the fact that its a monarch flight :crazy:,wWe haven't had a bad
expirience with them yet ????

SEE YOU SOON TENERIFE :wave::wave::wave::wave:

theslaters
17-09-2012, 11:29
It's great taking the kids We took our little one Darcey first time at 3 months old we have now got twins aswel so a hand full around the pool beach etc that's quite easy compaired to travel we alway fly easy jet very good because we are on first but 1 year we tried monarch no no no they split us up 6 or so rows apart mum with 1 dad with 2 very stressfull for everyone inc people around who even offered to change seats but no they where having non of it and even told me they would refuse my return travel if we changed seats it's has not put us off been twice a year for the last 5 years now only flying easy jet 4weeks Friday we will be returning again for 3 weeks can't wait.....

chifleta
17-09-2012, 15:04
Have a great hols.... I first took my son on a flight on my own when he was 4 months old, on the take-off and landing he screamed the place down, the 4 hour flight he was fine.... realised it was his ears, so every other flight i'd stick a drink bottle in his gob to suck ... that helped LOTS .... and sweeties for him when he was older... he's 19 now, doesn't want to go to UK with his mum anymore :( LOL

And I agree, Easyjet best... although they have changed the rules recently, so check their website to see if they still seat families with young children first or not......