Harmonicaman
29-05-2011, 21:14
It's damp as well...

onelegnofeet
29-05-2011, 21:16
And for some its ..........................DEEP

bonitatime
29-05-2011, 21:32
Great day out and if you have very little ones probably better than the Siam park.
Can be combined with entrance in the Jungle Park.

emskie
30-05-2011, 11:40
Get tickets before you go and you can get a free kids place with 2 adults!!

KirstyJay
30-05-2011, 11:44
Anyone going today? If so... see you there! :D They have a canaries day offer on if you don't have a residents pass. Or you can get a money-off coupon here : http://www.aqualand.es/tenerife/cupon.php?id=cw4af2b717238b9

PUDCLARKE
06-06-2011, 16:26
We went to Siam Park last year and this year will try AQUALAND instead - can we expect the same size crowds/queues or will Aqualand be quieter ? (i hope so.....)

Thanks

tonypub
06-06-2011, 16:42
We went to Siam Park last year and this year will try AQUALAND instead - can we expect the same size crowds/queues or will Aqualand be quieter ? (i hope so.....)

Thanksdue to siam park its loads quieter now,makes it more enjoyable.competetion is what this park needed.its now making improvements and upping its game.try to avoid sat/sun as all the locals go these days so its busyish but not to much.

PUDCLARKE
06-06-2011, 16:49
Excellent - thanks Tony

It will be a mid week visit for sure....

tonypub
06-06-2011, 16:58
Excellent - thanks Tony

It will be a mid week visit for sure....please remember siam park is on a different level,but the dolphins at aqualand are great

tonypub
16-08-2011, 18:17
six months since i was last there but my o my theyve been busy.lots of improvements been made,some things upgraded.all in all another excellent attraction for the good of tenerife.nice to see so many people enjoying aqua park.

Ed3229
16-08-2011, 18:19
six months since i was last there but my o my theyve been busy.lots of improvements been made,some things upgraded.all in all another excellent attraction for the good of tenerife.nice to see so many people enjoying aqua park.

Cant wait to take the kids in 6 weeks....

tonypub
16-08-2011, 18:24
Cant wait to take the kids in 6 weeks....its alot more focused towards kids now.there gunna love it.

KirstyJay
16-08-2011, 19:15
In my opinion, aqualand is perfect if you have small kids- under 10. Remember, they let you take in your own food and drink these days, so don't get caught out with the 4.50 beers!

It's a shame, if only they made their prices a little more realistic inside, they'd make a lot more profit on the food & drink side.

Ali.xx
22-05-2012, 22:03
Hiya everyone! Thinking of a trip to Aqualand in July and read mixed reviews. Some people say its excellent- good slides dolphin show fab. But others say rubbish- lots of slides not open and expensive extras on top of entrance fee. One review said it was €8 for a beer!! Can anyone shed some light or share their experiences? Thanks in advance.

Simon-M
23-05-2012, 08:45
The 8€ beer is the size of a bucket. If you are an alcoholic and you need to drink the 8€ beer to stay on an even keel then perhaps the water parks are not the best place to be anyway.

The dolphin show is great. The kids area is great. The slides are OK. Park for park though, Siam Park takes the award.

fesdie
23-05-2012, 08:52
We went there last October with our son. The children's part was really good but the larger slides were not up to much, several were not open but this will probably have changed by now.
It was worth the trip for the dolphin show which was excellent.
We didn't eat there so don't know how the prices were but remember someone else commenting on the price of the beer.
It was very quiet so no queuing for anything.

Ten Sunshine
23-05-2012, 10:52
It depends on the age of the kids, I would say 10 and under is Aqualand!

Ali.xx
24-05-2012, 22:03
Thanks for your advice. Im tempted to do both!!

lapalma
24-05-2012, 22:17
We as a family,4 adults and 3 children where there last August,and once again we could not fault anything about the water park.The kids loved it and so did we adults as everyone was happy.The prices for fast foods and beverages were within reason (but take note the beer is strong !) Taking into account that Siam Park has many up to the minute features I dont think that I would give up on Aqualand.Please dont get me wrong Siam Park is good but costs a lot more.Enjoy your holiday and time in Tenerife.

Susief
05-10-2013, 09:16
We had a trip to Aqualand yesterday and really enjoyed. We usually go to Siam but got tickets for £66 for the 4 adults.
The rides are not my cup of tea at either parks but did enjoy the lazy river and the spa/jacuzzi was good.
We took our own food/drinks.
Had to pay a euro each for lounger but that didn't bother us.
The dolphin show at 3.30pm was excellent, just rounded the day off nicely!
Think we'll be going again, even my 24 year old son was impressed!

sunseeker
10-11-2013, 17:19
Aqua park residents pass is great value, but it's a pity they've started making them expire on dec 31st. Now if you buy in July you only get it for 6 months and I always forget because it's cold of have no cash in January, so I've not renewed mine for 2 years now. So aqua land, you would have had over 200€ off my family if you had kept it the way it was.