PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Chef looking for work on the Golf del Sur and surrounding areas.

lyndsayh
17-09-2012, 19:39
Hola :)
Ive just moved to Tenerife in the search for a new life and new job opportunities. I am fully qualified with my
NVQ level 2 and 3 in catering. Got 4 years experience in restaurants and hotels back in england and looking to move
on and experience more. Although I have only been in the industry a short time compared to alot of chefs out there
I have gained alot of knowledge to get to where I am today and worked my way up to Chef de Partie level before
deciding to come to tenerife.
I am lively and enthusiastic about what I do and would love to find another kitchen where I could learn more about
different cuisines.
If the right opportunity came along i would even be willing to start from the bottom all over again.
Unfortunately I dont really speak much Spanish other than the odd word here and there, but, I will learn.
If anyone could possibly help in my search I would be grateful :)
Thanks for reading my story. :wave:

KirstyJay
18-09-2012, 00:04
Spanish would be a bonus, as any jobs where qualifications are required are usually in hotels where the staff all speak Spanish in the kitchen.

glostergirl
18-09-2012, 09:00
Put a cv into parque albatros reception they speak english in the kitchen there!! good luck

lyndsayh
18-09-2012, 10:35
I will do that. thanks :)