PDA

View Full Version : Lucky the Super Tenerifian

LUCKY
17-09-2012, 20:31
Congratulations LUCKY!!! What a superb poster you are.We have never had a character like your'e good self , everyone seems tickled pink by the ferrets .You wear your'e flatcap like a young sexy fashion model. you have made 250 posts on the Tenerife Forum and are now a Super Tenerifian! Why not make an announcement so that other members can congratulate you too?

You are a valued member that contributes to our thriving community. Without members like you, we would not exist... so a BIG thank you from us :) i have been rehearsing this speech for nearly two days now. So i shall try and be word perfect. I would like to thank some real special people. First i would like to thank .DoubleM for been such a kind person (thats when she as not had a drink) for encouraging me along with my posts, slogedad, need i say more about him. ok i will cough cough. Santiago how hes made me laugh and cry. suej thanks love i am now over run wi ferrets.VW that unwanted gift, it will be mine i promise you. so thank you to everybody i know and thank you to those i dont know, so raise your'e glasses and cheer your'e self for making this possible .Please be upstanding for the Spanish national anthem (sorry i dont know the words) next i give you the Queen. British national anthem. ALL LEAVE NOW . THANK YOU ......THANK YOU...:flatcap:

chifleta
17-09-2012, 20:37
Eeeeeee bye gum, you must waffle more than even I do to get your Super Tinerfeña that quick :lol::flatcap::whistle::neener:

Harmonicaman
17-09-2012, 20:37
...nutter...:lol:

tracy hampshire
17-09-2012, 20:53
i shall don my flat cap & raise a toast or 3 to a fellow yorkshireman, cheers & congradulations x

obs
17-09-2012, 21:38
.Please be upstanding for the Spanish national anthem (sorry i dont know the words)

It don't have words lucky. :doh:

LUCKY
17-09-2012, 22:42
It don't have words lucky. :doh: I Know that it does not have words, that was supposed to be funny, Thank you
:flatcap::feret::feret:

Suej
18-09-2012, 12:30
I Know that it does not have words, that was supposed to be funny, Thank you
:flatcap::feret::feret:

I'll hum it! Ready?:singing:

Malteser Monkey
18-09-2012, 12:54
Congratulations LUCKY!!! What a superb poster you are.We have never had a character like your'e good self , everyone seems tickled pink by the ferrets .You wear your'e flatcap like a young sexy fashion model. you have made 250 posts on the Tenerife Forum and are now a Super Tenerifian! Why not make an announcement so that other members can congratulate you too?

You are a valued member that contributes to our thriving community. Without members like you, we would not exist... so a BIG thank you from us :) i have been rehearsing this speech for nearly two days now. So i shall try and be word perfect. I would like to thank some real special people. First i would like to thank .DoubleM for been such a kind person (thats when she as not had a drink) for encouraging me along with my posts, slogedad, need i say more about him. ok i will cough cough. Santiago how hes made me laugh and cry. suej thanks love i am now over run wi ferrets.VW that unwanted gift, it will be mine i promise you. so thank you to everybody i know and thank you to those i dont know, so raise your'e glasses and cheer your'e self for making this possible .Please be upstanding for the Spanish national anthem (sorry i dont know the words) next i give you the Queen. British national anthem. ALL LEAVE NOW . THANK YOU ......THANK YOU...:flatcap:

Corrr blimey ! and you talk about me on the liquid stuff !:D

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

...nutter...:lol:

Brilliant HM:rofl::jump2::rofl::jump2::rofl::jump2:

Santiago
18-09-2012, 14:18
Speechless!!...................:superstar:

Malteser Monkey
18-09-2012, 14:27

you ?? now that's even funnier:whistle::D

Santiago
18-09-2012, 14:29
you ?? now that's even funnier:whistle::D

You called Lucky a "superb poster", but I think POSER would be more like it!! Have now got over speechlessness!

Malteser Monkey
18-09-2012, 14:32
You called Lucky a "superb poster", but I think POSER would be more like it!! Have now got over speechlessness!

Woh woh woh ...................child o'mine

I never did - it wasn't me honest

LUCKY
18-09-2012, 17:48

Yes that was one of my shorter speeches :flatcap: Hope you enjoyed:flatcap: