PDA

View Full Version : Gone up a level, I'm now a Tenerifian!

davship
18-09-2012, 15:00
Reached 100 posts and been made Tenerifian! Not really the way i wanted to do it though, defending myself after a misunderstanding. As i have said i apologise to anyone who took my thread the wrong way. Heres to the next hundred!!:spin:

Malteser Monkey
18-09-2012, 15:16
congrats !

LUCKY
18-09-2012, 18:01
:feret:Well done you now Superboy , Heres to the next thousand posts:flatcap: :feret:

Suej
18-09-2012, 19:02
Reached 100 posts and been made Tenerifian! Not really the way i wanted to do it though, defending myself after a misunderstanding. As i have said i apologise to anyone who took my thread the wrong way. Heres to the next hundred!!:spin:
Congraulations davship! Everyone has disagreements we get over it!!! Here's your trophy!!!

chifleta
18-09-2012, 20:56
congrats.... sheesh I read so much waffle and type even more, what did I miss? i've let my curtain twitching skills down, unless I just can't remember (more than likely) what i've read LOL ............

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

ahhh don't worry, found it, wouldn't have read it anyhoo LOL

<<<< looking for a yawning smiley

davship
19-09-2012, 07:49
Congraulations davship! Everyone has disagreements we get over it!!! Here's your trophy!!!

Many Many thanks Suej. Sitting in work,on my own @ 6:30, feeling down and your post made me laugh out loud.

congrats.... sheesh I read so much waffle and type even more, what did I miss? i've let my curtain twitching skills down, unless I just can't remember (more than likely) what i've read LOL ............

ahhh don't worry, found it, wouldn't have read it anyhoo LOL

<<<< looking for a yawning smiley

Many thanks for the support.

candy2411
19-09-2012, 09:26
I can't see you had anything to apologise for davship....

a forum is a place to express your views, comment and discuss with others,,,

you're entitled to your opinion on anything as long as you don't expect everyone to agree with you.

We're all grown ups and and this forum would be very dull indeed if everyone was the same and not encouraged to speak their mind.

Have a great day and don't beat yourself up!:hello: