PDA

View Full Version : Health What are the average dental costs in Tenerife?

Ecky Thump
19-09-2012, 10:00
I will be in Los Christianos next week and I have a sneaky suspicion that I will have to have a back tooth pulled out, my dentist says the tooth is just a bit sensitive after having other treatment.

What can I expect to pay if it is a simple extraction and also where to go would be a help?

Medman
19-09-2012, 10:52
I will be in Los Christianos next week and I have a sneaky suspicion that I will have to have a back tooth pulled out, my dentist says the tooth is just a bit sensitive after having other treatment.

What can I expect to pay if it is a simple extraction and also where to go would be a help?

I can recommend Senior Moments

YOUNG GOLFER
19-09-2012, 11:08
Ok the best one to go to is the one is in the Square in Los Cristiano the speak very good English.........I had one pulled out two weeks back but he is my friend so not sure on price.
But to put a guess on it I would say around 70/80€
Here is the number 922 75 07 20 ask for a appointment with Dr Manuel Mc Gee in fact ask to talk to him he should come to the phone then ask for a price he works in the Mornings at Los Cris and then he works in Guia de Isora of a evening time 922 85 12 00.
But if you are in any pain don't suffer get it sorted.

Ecky Thump
19-09-2012, 12:41
Ok the best one to go to is the one is in the Square in Los Cristiano the speak very good English.........I had one pulled out two weeks back but he is my friend so not sure on price.
But to put a guess on it I would say around 70/80€
Here is the number 922 75 07 20 ask for a appointment with Dr Manuel Mc Gee in fact ask to talk to him he should come to the phone then ask for a price he works in the Mornings at Los Cris and then he works in Guia de Isora of a evening time 922 85 12 00.
But if you are in any pain don't suffer get it sorted.

Thanks YG....I have put his number on my mobile phone and I will also tell him that you are my friend, maybe I will get my treatment at the same rate as yours!!:p

YOUNG GOLFER
19-09-2012, 13:53
Thanks YG....I have put his number on my mobile phone and I will also tell him that you are my friend, maybe I will get my treatment at the same rate as yours!!:p
Well in that case you won't have to take any money lol.............but good luck with that.