PDA

View Full Version : WANTED in Tenerife Cheap transistor radio or ghettoblaster/boombox

Zatarra
19-09-2012, 13:09
Cheap transistor radio or ghettoblaster/boombox. One I can put batteries in and take to the beach.

Vortex Wake
19-09-2012, 15:43
Sorry - can't help with the transistor radio , but I have a nice valve radio complete with 90volt Ever Ready battery that will allow you to use it at the beach .

It tunes the 'light' services and also the 'home' service . You can go and treat yourself to a drink at the beach side bar whilst you wait for the valves to warm up .

You will look well cool with the muscles you have built up carting it down the beach everyday .

slodgedad
19-09-2012, 17:10
Sorry - can't help with the transistor radio , but I have a nice valve radio complete with 90volt Ever Ready battery that will allow you to use it at the beach .

It tunes the 'light' services and also the 'home' service . You can go and treat yourself to a drink at the beach side bar whilst you wait for the valves to warm up .

You will look well cool with the muscles you have built up carting it down the beach everyday .
So that's what the 'unwanted gift' is....:spin: