PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone recommend a person/company to give advice on tax and pensions in Tenerife?

conandina
19-09-2012, 16:18
Hi,
We are going to move to Tenerife from the UK next year.
We are not state-pension age yet but have private pensions and fortunate enough that we won't need to work.
We have been coming to Tenerife for 15+ years and bought a property 4 years ago.
I keep an eye on the great advice given on this forum and have searched but don't see a similar question to ours.
OH is a spreadsheet fanatic and has everything worked out to the Nth degree on how much we will need etc.
We are learning Spanish and know a little but would prefer to speak to someone with good English.
We will have to pay tax on our income.
We are looking for recommendations for someone to provide advice (which we are prepared to pay for) from someone who knows the situation in Tenerife and in the UK to help us make financial decisions.
Thanks
:)

chifleta
19-09-2012, 20:58
Sorry I can't help but might be worth having a read through this http://ukinspain.fco.gov.uk/en/help-for-british-nationals/living-in-spain/pensions-benefits/pensions/ :)

ciderhunter
19-09-2012, 21:32
For your tax returns I would recommend Alex Ross of the Red Tape Consultancy. The office is upstairs in the Apolo Centre, right next to the bus station in Los Christianos.

conandina
19-09-2012, 21:47
Thanks Chifleta. We have read most of the advice on the various sites on the internet but it's more individual and specific advice we are looking for.

Thanks also Ciderhunter. It's more of a financial adviser than an accountant to help with our tax returns that we are looking for.

We need somebody to help us make the right decisions in advance rather than about tax returns later.

Any more suggestions welcome.

Lily3
20-09-2012, 13:18
Hi,
Try looking on the One Stop Problem Shop web site.
Or contact Diana Mcglone she should be able to help you, if not she will point you in the right direction

René
20-09-2012, 14:19
You can call Paul Montague from Blevin Franks (922716079). They pick up the telephone in English.

Balcony
20-09-2012, 17:13
I'd suggest meeting with people from old-established accountants, Marcos Cabrera in Los Cristianos - tel 922 79 43 13. Email m.cambrera@marcoscabrera.net.

They can take care (simply and efficiently) all of your tax affairs, such as returns, tax and rates payments. They can probably point you in the right direction for other professional advice you might need.