PDA

View Full Version : Am I allowed to fly with Ryanair if I'm a walking stick user?

oldie20
19-09-2012, 16:27
:Am I allowed to travel on a Ryanaiw flight if I have to hhave a stck to help me walk? It is only temporary but it is a long way to waly at TFS.

BobMac
19-09-2012, 17:02
:Am I allowed to travel on a Ryanaiw flight if I have to hhave a stck to help me walk? It is only temporary but it is a long way to waly at TFS.

You can request assistance if you have a problem walking that far.

They will collect you at your departure point and take you to the plane with a reserved seat and at Tenerife they collect you from the plane, take you to collect your luggage and then take you to either the taxi rank or the Car Hire

slodgedad
19-09-2012, 17:05
My wife is a walking stick user and whenever we fly with Ryanair we are always well looked after.

(Book a wheelchair) You get treated like a king,

symonsj
20-09-2012, 15:37
I had a similar question about cruches. On the Ryanair-fans forum (http://ryanair.site-forums.com/t3190-taking-crutches-on-board) user "Ryanairflyer" answered that this poses no problem at all.

A couple of weeks ago we used the wheelchair service for someone who broke her footh and all went perfect. But for next flight cruches should be fine and we won't use the wheelchair again.