PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 23rd September - CD Leganes v CD Tenerife

Fred Perry
20-09-2012, 10:10
SUNDAY 23RD SEP
Kick Off 11AM

CD LEGANES vs CD TENERIFE

Live on TV Canaria

Tenerife face a tricky test against promotion favourites CD Leganes who are one of the clubs with good financial backing in the 2nd B.

The blanquiazules return to the stadium where they gained promotion back in 2001 with a certain Rafa Benitez, you will also see ex-Liverpool FC player Luis Garcis playing for Tenerife!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW70vNqEPjU&feature=related

YOUNG GOLFER
23-09-2012, 11:56
Well good first half a tough match by the looks things let's hope Tenerife can build on their lead................4 mins added on time that's a first.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Well shame we could not hold on for the 3 points but to be fair the home team did play better in the second half...as for the penalty that was a joke looked to me it touched his chest..............Tenerife should of had a penalty themselves at the end but Ref never seen that one Pri.k.
We had a playersent off but godknows why.
Bit disapointed but we are top of the league at the moment on 13 points.
CD Marino lost and are bottom of the table.
The rest of the matches will be played today at 4pm.
Manager of CDT was not happy and I don't blame him.

But on a positive note we have not loss yet this year and are Top.

Fred Perry
23-09-2012, 17:00
Scandalous refereeing yet again against Tenerife but all in all a good point against a team that are favourites to finish in the play-off zone.

http://youtu.be/glupalcivDY

Bobe the Book
24-09-2012, 19:49
For all those who went to the match in Leganés this wasn't a good result, once again poor officals who seem bent on not giving anything in Tenerife's favour.

And the attitude of Leganés officals to charge Tenerife fans more than that was advertised on the ticket booths was a disgrace although only €2 is not the point.

This must be a form of racism towards the people of Tenerife and the Canary Islands and should be reported to the highest level of the Spanish FA.

Perhaps some action by the President Paulino Rivero of the Canary Islands is called for.

There was also an incident regarding the Canarian Flag which was taken of a fan by a local policeman.

Fred Perry
25-09-2012, 10:39
I was´nt there but I have been told about it.
Now, I am not a raving Independentist but sometimes you have to stick up for yourselves against the Spanish and the way they can treat Canarians(or travelling CDT fans whatever nationality).

The actual price of the ticket behind the goal was 10€. When Tenerife fans asked to buy those tickets they were told "No, you have to buy the ones on the side of the pitch that were 15€, but the price was crossed out with a pen and 17€ was written next to it.
When some complained and asked to do a denuncia against Leganes the police were called and they were "threatened" with being detained if they continued complaining(there was no trouble in the slightest by the way).

Then, when inside the stadium, they were all herded behinbd the goal anyway(where they tickets were 10€). So you had a home fan 20 meters away that paid 10€ when you paid 17€.

Two types of Canarian flag
There is the official Canarian flag, yellow, white, marine blue with a logo in the center and then you have the Independance flag, yellow, white and a pale blue with 7 green stars(one for each Canary Island). Most stadium allow all flags but the Madrid based clubs are more touchy about "sepertist" flags as they called it(some see it as just the peoples flag of the Canaries rather than a radical flag).

I have been through years of this and you just get used to it. But you can see how some get slightly annoyed when so many appear to forget all of this and support Spain with so much passion in the big football tournaments!

YOUNG GOLFER
25-09-2012, 11:05
Forget the flags mate wait til you are all inside the ground and paint everyone's face....like to see what they do about that.