PDA

View Full Version : I'm moving to Tenerife on the 1st of October 2012

kef69
20-09-2012, 11:26
Hi all, looking forward to moving to Tenerife in 12 days time 1st October to start our new life. Really excited and can't wait for the wall to wall sunshine. See you around amigo's........adios :lol:

Siobhan
20-09-2012, 11:35
Ditto :jumping: I move out next Wednesday

LUCKY
20-09-2012, 14:04
Hi all, looking forward to moving to Tenerife in 12 days time 1st October to start our new life. Really excited and can't wait for the wall to wall sunshine. See you around amigo's........adios :lol: Ihope their is room for me , for my holiday, looks like the whole of the uk is moving to Tenerife . Well 2 of you .Good luck to you all , hope to meet you all one day:flatcap::feret:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Ditto :jumping: I move out next Wednesday Good luck:flatcap:

Roadkingrider
20-09-2012, 16:56
Think very carefully about moving to Tenerife - it's fabulous, of course, but a nightmare when it comes to getting just about anything done, especially when it involves paperwork. Take it you're financially okay, otherwise, cancel the flights now would be my advice. Also, don't take any advice from all the so-called experts out here (except those on Tenerife Forum of course) - most of them are complete muppets. Have fun.

YOUNG GOLFER
20-09-2012, 17:01
Think very carefully about moving to Tenerife - it's fabulous, of course, but a nightmare when it comes to getting just about anything done, especially when it involves paperwork. Take it you're financially okay, otherwise, cancel the flights now would be my advice. Also, don't take any advice from all the so-called experts out here (except those on Tenerife Forum of course) - most of them are complete muppets. Have fun.

Hey come on we need some Brits to come over lol

chifleta
20-09-2012, 19:07
good luck, think positive, remember you will probably work long hours for awful wages initially (or for a long while... depends on luck), but if you stick at it, don't blow any savings, be as frugal as possible until you're settled (this is not a permanent holiday as many think).... fingers crossed you will love this georgous island as much as the rest of us .. and for those that whinge and moan, they can always move back to wherever....

ps yes it took me 14 years to learn patience regarding paperwork... it's true what is said LOL

Terrynsue
20-09-2012, 19:08
Check your flight Kef, its the 3rd October in 12 days time, good luck

life is short
21-09-2012, 12:39
Hi all, looking forward to moving to Tenerife in 12 days time 1st October to start our new life. Really excited and can't wait for the wall to wall sunshine. See you around amigo's........adios :lol:

Ditto :jumping: I move out next Wednesday

Good Luck to you both.

It would be great to hear how you get on once you arrive. :)

grimley
22-09-2012, 10:25
good luck kef. we cming to tenerife on 10oct but only for two weeks we going to have agood look around in the the north to see if we can aford to live their has we are retired it depends if our funds allow us to.

euroteide
22-09-2012, 12:16
The land of sunshine awaits for you with open arms. Wish you have a pleasant stay!

Mia
22-09-2012, 12:47
Good luck to both of you and enjoy Tenerife.

Oberon
22-09-2012, 12:54
Yes, good luck and welcome.