PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Apartment on El Mirador from 21st January til 15th February 2013

boredinscotland
20-09-2012, 23:20
Looking for apartment on El Mirador 21st Jan til 15th Feb, 1 bed,,,thanks. PM if anyone knows any

Ecky Thump
21-09-2012, 08:11
Looking for apartment on El Mirador 21st Jan til 15th Feb, 1 bed,,,thanks. PM if anyone knows any

Message sent with three contacts, I hope it helps.

All of them are good friends.:)

seanocelt
21-09-2012, 12:12
Message sent with three contacts, I hope it helps.

All of them are good friends.:)

OI! I live on this peaceful complex, i may have to bring inspectors along to the forum meeting to interrogate you about these "friends"!! ;-)

Ecky Thump
21-09-2012, 12:27
OI! I live on this peaceful complex, i may have to bring inspectors along to the forum meeting to interrogate you about these "friends"!! ;-)

I will decline to give any information regarding my friends, as it is all of a very intimate and private nature!!:D

Angusjim
21-09-2012, 12:36
I will decline to give any information regarding my friends, as it is all of a very intimate and private nature!!:D

Ecky ignore him just a typical Celtic fan cant keep their noses out of other peoples business:whistle: the concept of "friends" is alien to them they trust no one.:fpull: You have a "swinging" time when you are next over visiting your friends;)

seanocelt
22-09-2012, 01:09
Thats AJ lookin for a backhander Eric, every bawbee coonts.

boredinscotland
23-09-2012, 21:25
All contacts booked,,,lot of 'friends' out at that time of year,,thanks

marbro8
23-09-2012, 22:22
hi boredinscotland pm me your e-mail address and i will send you an e-mail with about 30-40 owners that i got off a resident on there while we were over in may:)

seanocelt
24-09-2012, 01:46
hi boredinscotland pm me your e-mail address and i will send you an e-mail with about 30-40 owners that i got off a resident on there while we were over in may:)

Ha ha! Im telling on youse!Good luck to Boredinscotland, i was you, once upon a time. ;-))

marbro8
24-09-2012, 09:08
Ha ha! Im telling on youse!Good luck to Boredinscotland, i was you, once upon a time. ;-))you will get a dunking in the pool in a couple of weeks:laugh::D

LUCKY
28-09-2012, 18:17
Looking for apartment on El Mirador 21st Jan til 15th Feb, 1 bed,,,thanks. PM if anyone knows any My goodness me are you a time traveller can you also go forward in time as well as back . gee whizz :spaceship:

marbro8
28-09-2012, 19:25
Ha ha! Im telling on youse!Good luck to Boredinscotland, i was you, once upon a time. ;-)) i did e-mail boredinscotland and he informed me that they were owners themselves a few years ago on el mirador and actually knew some of the contacts i gave him lol so lets hope they get sorted:wink:

boredinscotland
28-09-2012, 20:49
My goodness me are you a time traveller can you also go forward in time as well as back . gee whizz :spaceship:

Time traveller?????????????? January is before February last I looked, thanks Marbro,,all booked up with friends all out,,,same as I was when I had my apartment at this time of year

LUCKY
28-09-2012, 21:05
Time traveller?????????????? January is before February last I looked, thanks Marbro,,all booked up with friends all out,,,same as I was when I had my apartment at this time of year

I went to specsave and i read the chart correctly, it was the year that was in Question ,i am sure come the end of December. not only do we go to the month of January but i think it may also become the year of our lord 2013 :devil2::spaceship::spaceship:

Sal
28-09-2012, 21:13
We have just returned from our friends' apartment on El Mirador and we were amazed to see the complex busier than ever before. This is the fourth time we have stayed there and with all the kick-up about holiday lettings on a residential complex, it is obvious the owners are lovely people as they all have so many friends!

slodgedad
29-09-2012, 01:52
I went to specsave and i read the chart correctly, it was the year that was in Question ,i am sure come the end of December. not only do we go to the month of January but i think it may also become the year of our lord 2013 :devil2::spaceship::spaceship:
Well spotted, ferret...I'll change the title...:tiphat:

boredinscotland
29-09-2012, 08:41
Well spotted, ferret...I'll change the title...:tiphat:

Thanks Slodge,,,,maybe I should go to specsave,,,or is it specsavers,lol great to be perfect

LUCKY
29-09-2012, 09:41
Well spotted, ferret...I'll change the title...:tiphat: Thank you i was starting to think that i was cracking up. :feret::feret::flatcap::flatcap:

marbro8
29-09-2012, 10:12
Thank you i was starting to think that i was cracking up. :feret::feret::flatcap::flatcap:it still doesn't mean that your not:wink:

LUCKY
29-09-2012, 11:57
it still doesn't mean that your not:wink: Do you know . I think i believe you!!!!!!:feret::feret::flatcap: