PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 13 year old, responsible girl looking for a weekend job

Totoro
21-09-2012, 17:15
Hello! :hi: :hello: I'm looking for a weekend job in the South of Tenerife, because I'm saving up for something, so if you need help with anything, please let me know!
:mopfloor: :dogwalk: :knitting: :hedge: :sculptor: :cooking: :painting: :dishes: :window: :washingmachine: :washing:
I don't mind if it's on Saturdays or Sundays... any ideas? :dontknow:
I'm punctual, reliable and creative
Thanks! :tiphat::tiphat:

carpenter
21-09-2012, 17:52
Hey Totoro, I admire your desire to work. Perhaps get your parent/s or a guardian to help you out here on the forum. You never know who is lurking in cyberspace and considering your age I would seek safer means of advertising.

And whatever you do do not respond to any Private Messages :)

Good luck

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Just noticed at the bottom of the page 1 member (me) and 3 guests (shudder) browsing this thread

dede
21-09-2012, 18:45
Too true carpenter.... very frightening....

chifleta
21-09-2012, 18:50
Hey Totoro, I admire your desire to work. Perhaps get your parent/s or a guardian to help you out here on the forum. You never know who is lurking in cyberspace and considering your age I would seek safer means of advertising.

And whatever you do do not respond to any Private Messages :)

Good luck

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Just noticed at the bottom of the page 1 member (me) and 3 guests (shudder) browsing this thread

i'm chortling at your avatar now...... "toma toma toma" (I don't know how he says it in English as I only listen to that cartoon when OH watches it LOL)

but Carpenter is right, ask your parents to help out ... there are heaps of dodgy characters in cyberspace.

Totoro
21-09-2012, 23:15
I understand the internet is a dangerous place, but my dad suggested I posted something here and I obviously won't go anywhere without him.

marbro8
21-09-2012, 23:18
I understand the internet is a dangerous place, but my dad suggested I posted something here and I obviously won't go anywhere without him.well good luck as long as you have your parents supervision;)