PDA

View Full Version : We are starting a Brownie Group at the Apolo Centre in Los Cristianos, Tenerife

sophiedino
17-06-2011, 16:35
Hi,

We are starting a Brownie Group at the Apolo Centre in Los Cristianos on Thursday evenings in September, girls aged between 7 and 10.

We are part of the British Girl Guiding UK and will be following the UK programme.

PM me if you want more details

There are a limited number of places so if your daughter might be interested please let me know.

We are also looking for leaders as well.

Thanks

MrsTT
17-06-2011, 16:52
This is such a great idea - hope it goes well.

lynne67
17-06-2011, 17:12
My daughter is 10 in October will she be to old? or are you going to try a guides group as well :D

glostergirl
17-06-2011, 20:50
thats fantastic news!! i enjoyed being in the brownies and guides. wishing u every success.

bonitatime
17-06-2011, 21:44
Hope it all goes well. Come back and tell us how you are doing.

Nic
18-06-2011, 21:43
I was a guide leader so think it's a great idea that you're starting this up. I wish I had the time to be able to come and help but my husband works at nights and I have two little ones to look after (too young for brownies unfortunately). Keep up the great work. My aunt's brother emigrated to Canada decades ago and started the scout movement there and was awarded an MBE for his efforts. Such a great idea for girls to have somewhere to go and something to do.

sophiedino
20-06-2011, 12:51
Hi lynne67, not got any plans at the moment for Guides, going to see how Brownies goes. Your daughter can always be a lone guide, have a look at the girlguiding uk website, it will give you more details, www.girlguiding.org.uk

Hi Nic, keep us in mind if you do get any time, also we have started a rainbow unit for 5-7 year olds, pm if you want more details.

General: please pm me if you want more details, Brownies 7-10 year olds Thursday evenings, Rainbows 5-7 year olds Friday evenings

tracey_in_tenerife
20-06-2011, 16:22
Hi
Have you got any plans for cubs and beavers, or know of any in the south, thanks

Mutley
20-06-2011, 16:29
Hi,

We are starting a Brownie Group at the Apolo Centre in Los Cristianos on Thursday evenings in September, girls aged between 7 and 10.

We are part of the British Girl Guiding UK and will be following the UK programme.

PM me if you want more details

There are a limited number of places so if your daughter might be interested please let me know.

We are also looking for leaders as well.

Thanks

Pm Sent :)

Nic
06-07-2011, 21:02
Hi Nic, keep us in mind if you do get any time, also we have started a rainbow unit for 5-7 year olds, pm if you want more details.

My little ones are only 2 years old and almost a year old so still a bit too young but if you're still going strong in three years time then I'll definitely be bringing my eldest! Really hope it goes well.

slodgedad
06-07-2011, 21:05
I really hope you do well with this sorely needed plan.

I was a cub and scout and it still has bearing on my life.

Good luck and bumoety bump..:pray: