PDA

View Full Version : Where is "Oliver's with a twist" restaurant in Tenerife?

Needsun!
24-09-2012, 14:45
Looking for new restaurants to try on our next visit in a few weeks. Can anyone give me an idea where Oliver's with a twist is please? Going on the pictures on trip advisor their food looks lovely ! :D

marbro8
24-09-2012, 14:55
Looking for new restaurants to try on our next visit in a few weeks. Can anyone give me an idea where Oliver's with a twist is please? Going on the pictures on trip advisor their food looks lovely ! :Dit's just at the back of the aquamar, or come from the bus station in los cris past the hyperdino up the hill past kikiriki and another few bars on the opollo centre and its just down a flight of about 6 steps, if you carried on past and turn right that takes you past the dragon bar and the funchi centre with the cristian sur at the bottom

Ecky Thump
24-09-2012, 15:08
it's just at the back of the aquamar, or come from the bus station in los cris past the hyperdino up the hill past kikiwiki and another few bars on the opollo centre and its just down a flight of steps, if you carried on past and turn right that takes you past the dragon bar and the funchi centre with the cristian sur at the bottom

By Jove Sir! What a informative post!!:)

But you didn't say how many steps down........very important that bit.:fpull:

marbro8
24-09-2012, 15:28
By Jove Sir! What a informative post!!:)

But you didn't say how many steps down........very important that bit.:fpull:why thank you my good man:tiphat:, one tries one's best and it is 6 steps, well it felt like 6 the last time i fell up them:D

Ecky Thump
24-09-2012, 15:50
why thank you my good man:tiphat:, one tries one's best and it is 6 steps, well it felt like 6 the last time i fell up them:D

Now if you edit your first post, I will nominate it for the most informative single post on the forum 2012!!:wink2:

marbro8
24-09-2012, 16:01
Now if you edit your first post, I will nominate it for the most informative single post on the forum 2012!!:wink2:done:laugh:

obs
24-09-2012, 16:47
Hi Needsun!, you need to book as well, it gets very busy, and rightly so.

Needsun!
24-09-2012, 17:34
Brilliant ! Thankyou very much, I shall be sure to book (& count the steps!)