PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone recommend a good body work repair company in south Tenerife?

Nut
26-09-2012, 18:13
can anyone recommend a good body work repair company for vehicles, somewhere in the south.

YOUNG GOLFER
26-09-2012, 18:18
Try here I am sure Mark can point you in the right direction ...good luck.

http://www.ashroautos.com/

timmylish
27-09-2012, 02:10
Yes! Of course speak to Mark however, in the unlikely event that he cannot suggest one suitable there is a fabulous looking outfit just behind Archiauto (Ford Main Dealer) at Las Chafiras. Lots of BMW, Mercs, Audis etc.

obs
27-09-2012, 10:00
Chano, in Valle San Loenzo is very good. Driving from Valle roundabout towards Buzanada, turn right immediately after the Bar arepera on your right, and follow the signs.

lesbroz
11-12-2014, 17:38
can anyone recommend a good body work repair company for vehicles, somewhere in the south.

Does anyone know of somewhere nearer to Adeje?

Mia
12-12-2014, 16:59
Rotex - Los Olivos side of Adeje practically opposite the ITV testing centre. Go up the hill past Lidl and turn left at the roundabout.

German owned, all seem to speak good English.

lesbroz
13-12-2014, 16:24
Rotex - Los Olivos side of Adeje practically opposite the ITV testing centre. Go up the hill past Lidl and turn left at the roundabout.

German owned, all seem to speak good English.

Thanks Mia, I will give it a try.

lesbroz
15-12-2014, 15:15
Went to this garage today. Their estimate was very reasonable and therefore we have booked to have the repair done on Wednesday. I will post with the outcome when the repair is completed.

Mia
15-12-2014, 15:53
Went to this garage today. Their estimate was very reasonable and therefore we have booked to have the repair done on Wednesday. I will post with the outcome when the repair is completed.

I am sure you will be pleased with the repair.

We used them after what we think must have been a large pickup or lorry put a big score down our car which made a dent and went down to bare metal. The car was parked on the road overnight and we found the damage the next morning.

Rotex did a wonderful job and the price was reasonable.

lesbroz
23-12-2014, 17:41
I am sure you will be pleased with the repair.

We used them after what we think must have been a large pickup or lorry put a big score down our car which made a dent and went down to bare metal. The car was parked on the road overnight and we found the damage the next morning.

Rotex did a wonderful job and the price was reasonable.

Excellent Job and a very reasonable price. Thanks