PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Do you need a fishing license in Tenerife?

david3754
28-09-2012, 08:51
hi all, do you need a fishing license in Tenerife to fish the sea

chifleta
28-09-2012, 16:50
You do really, but if you're just here for a week or two with a cheap fishing rod, I wouldn't worry too much, what can the police do? take your tackle off you? LOL.... if you're here permanently, the owner of the fishing shop under the Alborada Hotel in Las Galletas can organise your licence for a small fee... saves you a trip up to Santa Cruz :)

david3754
28-09-2012, 19:28
Thanks for info chifleta, is there anyone who can sort one out in Puerto de Santiago, staying at the TAMAIMO HOTEL?

chifleta
28-09-2012, 21:06
I don't know sorry.... ask the hotel if there are any fishing shops nearby, or any dive centres, they may know :) have fun

kingbaker
29-09-2012, 11:11
You do really, but if you're just here for a week or two with a cheap fishing rod, I wouldn't worry too much, what can the police do? take your tackle off you? LOL.... if you're here permanently, the owner of the fishing shop under the Alborada Hotel in Las Galletas can organise your licence for a small fee... saves you a trip up to Santa Cruz :)

If they touch MY tackle they'll be waking up with a croud around them!!!!!!!!:eyebrows::crylaughing::cheeky:

chifleta
29-09-2012, 13:36
If they touch MY tackle they'll be waking up with a croud around them!!!!!!!!:eyebrows::crylaughing::cheeky:

I knew I could rely on one of you the understand my double meaning :cheeky: