PDA

View Full Version : Other Return of the prodigal... We're coming back to Tenerife

johnnieguitar
28-09-2012, 15:02
Greetings to all from a dreich (miserable) Scotland.

At last, we'll be returning to Tenerife next April after a two year absence!

We went to Albufeira this year because we refused to pay the shocking flight charges to Tenerife (during the April school holidays of course!). Albufeira was very nice but mainly COLD! There's only one place to go in April for an ideal temperature - Tenerife!

We'll be staying in Las Flores (San Eugenio) again, so fingers crossed that Mario's, El Pescador & Santa Fe Texmex are still open!

Can't wait!

Leam_Lin
28-09-2012, 16:08
Yes they are all still here in Tenerife.

johnnieguitar
28-09-2012, 20:13
Yes they are all still here in Tenerife.

Great news. Thanks!:cheeky:

marbro8
28-09-2012, 20:21
Greetings to all from a dreich (miserable) Scotland.

At last, we'll be returning to Tenerife next April after a two year absence!

We went to Albufeira this year because we refused to pay the shocking flight charges to Tenerife (during the April school holidays of course!). Albufeira was very nice but mainly COLD! There's only one place to go in April for an ideal temperature - Tenerife!

We'll be staying in Las Flores (San Eugenio) again, so fingers crossed that Mario's, El Pescador & Santa Fe Texmex are still open!

Can't wait!that will teach you, you traitor:eyebrows::wink:

Sal
28-09-2012, 20:48
that will teach you, you traitor:eyebrows::wink:

We also tried a change from Tenerife. In 2010 we went to Rhodes for our second holiday - not for us, then last year we tried Corralejo in Fuerteventura which was really lovely........................but this year both holidays were on the magnetic island of Tenerife!

marbro8
28-09-2012, 21:06
tbh sal we have been to america, cyprus,majorca,holland,turkey,jersey and malta on many occassions but for the last 6 years since we have been to tenerife we have never felt the need to go anywhere else, the people the weather the value for money the choice and all round ambiance of the place is just magical and i can't see us going anywhere else ever again, even if we won the lottery i would buy somewhere on the island, and we are definately going to long term let over there in our later years:wink:

tub
28-09-2012, 21:21
we have just returned from fuerteventura not a patch on tenerife stayed in caleta de fuste bars over charging streets covered in litter and fag ends roll on christmas back to las americas

Harmonicaman
28-09-2012, 21:33
We also tried a change from Tenerife. In 2010 we went to Rhodes for our second holiday - not for us, then last year we tried Corralejo in Fuerteventura which was really lovely........................but this year both holidays were on the magnetic island of Tenerife!

Damn! I was going to go orienteering as well...

Sal
28-09-2012, 21:55
we have just returned from fuerteventura not a patch on tenerife stayed in caleta de fuste bars over charging streets covered in litter and fag ends roll on christmas back to las americas

Ohhhhh - Corralejo was lovely, clean and cheap. We really liked it....................but we like Tenerife more!

Damn! I was going to go orienteering as well...

Eejit!!!

slodgedad
29-09-2012, 01:59
:welcome: back, JG

johnnieguitar
29-09-2012, 11:42
that will teach you, you traitor:eyebrows::wink:

Sorry!:) On the plus side, I have a nice new fleece. The local fleece shop was selling them like there was no tomorrow...:)