PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Apartment with internet and bills included for about 400€ per month

Gbgzer88
28-09-2012, 16:49
I need a place to live when going to Tenerife and i have set a max budget on €400/month (Incl: rent/bills/INTERNET) Then i have to buy food and all that. I'm not rich!! :cheeky:

I looked on Spanish websites but my Spanish is not good so i have to ask here for some help to find a place to live. I will be there for minimum 3 months.

I found this apartment "complex" where you can rent an apartment for €250/month with all bills included if i haven't read wrong. Something like that would be perfect for me!
http://www.fotocasa.es/Building/Building_Detail.aspx?OrigenVisita=141&link=12433&ai=128423730&opi=131&et=132&ui=0&gi=7609D82C10E6C109FFAC985EBA974C67&dtti=3&tpti=3&xtor=EPR-223-[AR_Copia_de_contacto]-20120928&redirected=true

If you have any tips please share with me as i am a bit desperate right now. :tiphat::wave:

Sincerely Robin, from Sweden.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

I found this apartment "complex" where you can rent an apartment for €250/month with all bills included if i haven't read wrong. Something like that would be perfect for me!

Something like that OR something else, it doesn't matter what type of place it is.
The only thing is that i want to keep my living budget. :)

I can pay a deposit if needed + 2 months upfront if you need.

Any links to places where i cant rent is wanted really much! :)

THANKS! ROBIN! :)

LUCKY
28-09-2012, 18:10
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused:

Harmonicaman
28-09-2012, 18:14
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused:

You don't need a place LUCKY...you've got a ferret hutch...

Suej
28-09-2012, 18:20
How about this...just up the road from me hon!

:cheeky:

LUCKY
28-09-2012, 18:24
How about this...just up the road from me hon!

:cheeky: can you please tell me how many the accomodation sleeps. and does it have a private pool:flatcap::flatcap::feret::feret:

You don't need a place LUCKY...you've got a ferret hutch...

:feret:Hey and a big suitcase case purchased this very day:flatcap::feret:

life is short
29-09-2012, 18:29
I need a place to live when going to Tenerife and i have set a max budget on €400/month (Incl: rent/bills/INTERNET) Then i have to buy food and all that. I'm not rich!! :cheeky:

I looked on Spanish websites but my Spanish is not good so i have to ask here for some help to find a place to live. I will be there for minimum 3 months.

http://www.fotocasa.es/Building/Building_Detail.aspx?OrigenVisita=141&link=12433&ai=128423730&opi=131&et=132&ui=0&gi=7609D82C10E6C109FFAC985EBA974C67&dtti=3&tpti=3&xtor=EPR-223-[AR_Copia_de_contacto]-20120928&redirected=true

If you have any tips please share with me as i am a bit desperate right now. :tiphat::wave:

Sincerely Robin, from Sweden.

Something like that OR something else, it doesn't matter what type of place it is.
The only thing is that i want to keep my living budget. :)

I can pay a deposit if needed + 2 months upfront if you need.

Any links to places where i cant rent is wanted really much! :)

THANKS! ROBIN! :)

Hi Robin

If you copy and paste the website address into Google Translate you will find that this is for a room within an apartment:

"The accommodation is a room in a townhouse located in Puerto de la Cruz, in San Antonio a very quiet. Stunning sea and mountain views. The distance to the city center is 20 minutes walk and the nearest access to public transport (bus) is at a distance of 10 m. We have for our tenant 1 single room (size: about 10.0m ˛) with a full bath for guests. The room we offer come with: comfortable bed, desk with lamp and a comfortable chair, wardrobe, towels, sheets and blankets, including costs and access and use of other areas of the house (kitchen, toilet, large barbecue terasa and pool) If you are a responsible, clean and cumpliadora payment when Feel welcome and flame."

As you can see not all the words are translated ???

Good luck with your search. :)

Gbgzer88
13-10-2012, 21:36
Found an apartment hotel in the town Costa del Silencio 10-15 minutes by bus to Playa de las Américas.
Rent is €450/month and €17.50/month for the safety locker.

All bills included in rent.

Free WI-FI in the reception... I have to look for another option to use.

If you want more info PM me. :)

Thanks!

slodgedad
14-10-2012, 02:12
Hi Robin

If you copy and paste the website address into Google Translate you will find that this is for a room within an apartment:

"The accommodation is a room in a townhouse located in Puerto de la Cruz, in San Antonio a very quiet. Stunning sea and mountain views. The distance to the city center is 20 minutes walk and the nearest access to public transport (bus) is at a distance of 10 m. We have for our tenant 1 single room (size: about 10.0m ˛) with a full bath for guests. The room we offer come with: comfortable bed, desk with lamp and a comfortable chair, wardrobe, towels, sheets and blankets, including costs and access and use of other areas of the house (kitchen, toilet, large barbecue terasa and pool) If you are a responsible, clean and cumpliadora payment when Feel welcome and flame."

As you can see not all the words are translated ???

Good luck with your search. :)

Sounds big. Single jail cells are bigger.

10 square meters is about 12ft by 9

chris
14-10-2012, 09:39
Sounds big. Single jail cells are bigger.

10 square meters is about 12ft by 9

Have you been a naughty boy in the past Slodgie? :wave: