PDA

View Full Version : Long Term Rental 1 bedroom apartment available for long let in Puerto Santiago, Tenerife

Pets@Home
01-10-2012, 13:13
Available again now!!!!!!!!!!Stunning View
BBC Package

Fully Equipped

Puerto Santiago, Nr Los Gigantes

395 EUROS PCM INCLUSIVE

This lovely apartment is situated about 100 yds from all the Restaurants, Cafes, and lovely shops. The promenade goes on for several miles, and its just beach and sea, see my photo of Playa de Arena Beach, 5 mins fm Apartment. Also a big Supermarket, Buses are 100 yds down the hill fm the aparment, so u want for nothing. Its not Los Cristianos, its not Playa de Las Americas, its South West and hasnt got that busy busy sensation of the above which to me, I like peace and quiet, you get this here, and a lovely pretty area, in the South West, about 40 mins fm Airport x

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

As you can see its a nice Apartment, in a very nice / pretty area.

Pets@Home
01-10-2012, 13:39
More wonderful pictures ........

My pictures keep disappearing, if u want anymore pictures, either go to my
facebook page 'Petsathome Tenerife', where there are 9 pics of this Apartment,
or give me yr email address, and will send u more pics ..........

Kirky2k4
03-10-2012, 09:26
How many adults / children can this suit plz

Pets@Home
06-10-2012, 13:03
Sorry must have missed yr post.

The bedroom, currently has a Bed Sofa Double in, which can be put int
the lounge with the 2 Seater Sofa, which matches.
That then frees up the bedroom, for another Double bed or Twin beds.

So answer to yr question, 2 adults, 2 children

Pets@Home
08-10-2012, 17:54
Available again now!!!!!!!!!!Stunning View
BBC Package

Fully Equipped

Puerto Santiago, Nr Los Gigantes

395 EUROS PCM INCLUSIVE

This lovely apartment is situated about 100 yds from all the Restaurants, Cafes, and lovely shops. The promenade goes on for several miles, and its just beach and sea, see my photo of Playa de Arena Beach, 5 mins fm Apartment. Also a big Supermarket, Buses are 100 yds down the hill fm the aparment, so u want for nothing. Its not Los Cristianos, its not Playa de Las Americas, its South West and hasnt got that busy busy sensation of the above which to me, I like peace and quiet, you get this here, and a lovely pretty area, in the South West, about 40 mins fm Airport x

As you can see its a nice Apartment, in a very nice / pretty area.

Pictures are back again .................................................. ...........

Pets@Home
28-10-2012, 11:48
Thankyou for your p/m, have put this to the top so yr friend from Italy can view the photos and write up.
Awesome apartment, brilliant price, front line, very special.
She is also welcome to view any time.

mj030106
29-10-2012, 12:52
Hello could you`please let me know if your apartment is still available, i am very interested.

Much appreciated

Thanks