PDA

View Full Version : Paloma Beach apartment owners, Los Cristianos, Tenerife.

rjb100
02-10-2012, 11:49
Hi all
Are there any Paloma Beach apt owners here.
I've recently bought an apt there.
Any advice for a newcomer would be appreciated.
Thanks.
rj

CIM
02-10-2012, 19:05
Contact forum member Loaded
She is one of the cleaning ladies on the complex and can normally be found standing around near the pool bar nattering...

pablo1
02-10-2012, 19:11
She is one of the cleaning ladies on the complex and can normally be found standing around near the pool bar nattering...

I thought loaded spent the majority of her time huddled around a lap-top explaining the letting laws to Nelson and the like ?

rjb100
02-10-2012, 19:33
Thanks cim
Is there a Paloma Beach apt owners thread here.
Regards
rj

AL JAY
02-10-2012, 19:36
Here is forum member Loaded website phone number etc!

http://www.palomabeach.com/

rjb100
03-10-2012, 08:01
Here is forum member Loaded website phone number etc!

http://www.palomabeach.com/
AL
Thank you ..will check it out
rj

Loaded
25-10-2012, 19:35
I thought loaded spent the majority of her time huddled around a lap-top explaining the letting laws to Nelson and the like ?

There's me thinking I was a bloke

Fivepence
25-10-2012, 20:01
There's me thinking I was a bloke

I'm sure you would know Loaded. :crylaughing:

elenapelena
12-05-2013, 11:28
Hiii
Can anybody tell me how much is the monthly cost for an apartment here for 3 persons, for the period from mid June and further
Please send me PM
Kind regards everybody

Loaded
12-05-2013, 11:46
PM sent..........

Palomabeach
08-01-2016, 22:57
Hi there,

Typically prices are roughly:

Apr to Aug:
2 bedroom/4 people c. €600: 1 bedroom/2 people c €400: for 3 people c €500

Sep to Mar:
2 bedroom/4 people c. €700: 1 bedroom/2 people c €500: for 3 people c €600

We rent our 2 bedroom out for a good price:
€100 less than 2 bedroom price above (discount Apr to Aug - €200 less).

It is a home-from-home for the family so we have an extra double sofa-bed in the spacious lounge.
6 adults would have plenty of room.
There are 2 large terraces with uninterrupted views out to sea.
Top floor and very private.

English TV channels - microwave - oven & hob
fridge with ice-compartment - washing machine
2 toilets each with shower

Message me here if you might be interested and can send you pics.

Cheers R&K

tfs1
08-01-2016, 23:21
Hi there,

Typically prices are roughly:

Apr to Aug:
2 bedroom/4 people c. €600: 1 bedroom/2 people c €400: for 3 people c €500

Sep to Mar:
2 bedroom/4 people c. €700: 1 bedroom/2 people c €500: for 3 people c €600

We rent our 2 bedroom out for a good price:
€100 less than 2 bedroom price above (discount Apr to Aug - €200 less).

It is a home-from-home for the family so we have an extra double sofa-bed in the spacious lounge.
6 adults would have plenty of room.
There are 2 large terraces with uninterrupted views out to sea.
Top floor and very private.

English TV channels - microwave - oven & hob
fridge with ice-compartment - washing machine
2 toilets each with shower

Message me here if you might be interested and can send you pics.

Cheers R&K

Do you take bookings direct or do customers have to go through the onsite agent ?

Palomabeach
09-01-2016, 13:01
You can book on https://www.palomabeach.com

It is a very comprehensive site with great pictures. Choice of 1, 2 bedrooms standard, 1 / 2 bedrooms superior and penthouses. The site has live booking calendar which calculates prices (varies based on season of course).

The complex has a great reputation, very beautifully maintained: latest update has seen the pool area redesigned with lovely bamboo planting, a big outdoor jacuzzi, cool seating: it is all absolutely stunning, relaxed with a nice modern look.

It is well-known and does book up though (am not sure how many dedicated rental properties the website has available). Within the entire complex the majority of apts are family holiday homes with either full/part-time residents (which makes the atmosphere all very homely & sedate) though these would not be ultra modernised as the purpose rental properties.

Overall Paloma Beach apts are well worth the price for the high standards of everything on offer within the entire complex.

Hope you find this helpful.

essexeddie
09-01-2016, 15:42
You can book on https://www.palomabeach.com

It is a very comprehensive site with great pictures. Choice of 1, 2 bedrooms standard, 1 / 2 bedrooms superior and penthouses. The site has live booking calendar which calculates prices (varies based on season of course).

The complex has a great reputation, very beautifully maintained: latest update has seen the pool area redesigned with lovely bamboo planting, a big outdoor jacuzzi, cool seating: it is all absolutely stunning, relaxed with a nice modern look.

It is well-known and does book up though (am not sure how many dedicated rental properties the website has available). Within the entire complex the majority of apts are family holiday homes with either full/part-time residents (which makes the atmosphere all very homely & sedate) though these would not be ultra modernised as the purpose rental properties.

Overall Paloma Beach apts are well worth the price for the high standards of everything on offer within the entire complex.

Hope you find this helpful.

Hi John. ��

Angusjim
09-01-2016, 15:49
Hi John. ��

Naw its no John he is still huffin aboot her that cannot be mentioned:lol: