PDA

View Full Version : Shoot that Pidgeon

Jackie
17-06-2011, 21:49
Here's a whinging thread for you Jimbo.

I spend a fortune on funkypidgeon website at Christmas and for Birthdays but today I really want to shoot that Pidgeon. I personalised a card for my Dad for Fathers Day, put a lovely photo on it of us both which was taken the last time I saw him at the beginning of March, bearing in mind that is only the third time I have seen him in four years, I spent ages thinking of and writing the right words and what do they do...send the wrong card. My dad now has a totally different card from a Kim & Stephen instead of Jackie & Perry:censored::censored::censored::censored:

with cheese
17-06-2011, 21:52
Bit late in life to tell you about a brother and sister lol.
Seriously...........does it have the correct photo as that would be even worse.

Jackie
17-06-2011, 21:55
Bit late in life to tell you about a brother and sister lol.
Seriously...........does it have the correct photo as that would be even worse.

No it is a totally different card to what I ordered, it has no photo and obviously the words that 'Kim & Stephen' wrote for their dad

tizzywizzy
17-06-2011, 22:18
Contact their customer services dept.

Jackie
17-06-2011, 22:34
Contact their customer services dept.

I have Tizzy. They only give you a contact e mail no phone numbers so I am just waiting for a reply

Jackie
18-06-2011, 14:17
I got a reply to my email this morning...They have said that they are sorry and have put it down to a packing error :doh: (you don't say) They are going to refund the money back onto my Debit Card as soon as possible and as a 'goodwill gesture' are also going to add a whole 2.99 pounds onto my Funky Pidgeon pre-pay account that they hope I can use with them??? who else do they think I can use it with if I don't use it with them:rolleyes:

I am just so gutted that my poor old dad wont have the card I personalised for him

Tinkabel
18-06-2011, 14:24
I had a problem with moonpig a few months ago Jackie, not the wrong card just no card at all, for which they blamed Royal Mail, frustrating isn't it. They did however refund the money back to my account which was good but i was still left with the problem of not having enough time to have another personalised card sent. :gun:

Jackie
18-06-2011, 14:33
I had a problem with moonpig a few months ago Jackie, not the wrong card just no card at all, for which they blamed Royal Mail, frustrating isn't it. They did however refund the money back to my account which was good but i was still left with the problem of not having enough time to have another personalised card sent. :gun:

That is exactly the problem Tink. I sent them a reply saying it has got nothing to do with the money being refunded, I am just so angry that my poor old Dad who is 83 now has no Fathers Day Card. Perhaps I can use their 2.99 to send him an 'I'm sorry' card.