PDA

View Full Version : Should disabled people work for less than minimum wage?

caroletenerife
17-06-2011, 22:10
I could not believe i was hearing this, what a complete moron that MP is.

http://www.channel4.com/news/disabled-people-should-work-for-less-than-min-wage-tory-mp

tracey
17-06-2011, 22:20
OMG that outrageous!!!!!

Jackie
17-06-2011, 22:23
Can't even put on here what I think of his comments because it would end up looking like this

**** * ******* ******:censored::censored::censored:

sunspot
17-06-2011, 22:25
Absolutely disgusting,how low can one get

CaribeCelt
17-06-2011, 22:37
Again the ruling elite want to weild the axe on the most vulnerable in our society.
Yet the bankers and war mongers who got Britain into this mess are still collecting huge salaries and sit in thier little ivory towers plotting ways of heaping more misery on the decent working people.
We are all in this together,my a$Łe!

In effect what he is saying is that employers should break the law and pay less than the NMW and get away with it.

Lloyd
17-06-2011, 22:43
Shocking :censored: If the person can do the job as a non disabled person would do it. Then I do not see the problem.

If they want to do this that why do we give people who have no ambition in life money to sit at home :/

caroletenerife
17-06-2011, 23:18
Im waiting for the minimum wage to be dropped for anyone, that will be next. This guy must have a PA, surely someone with a brain should read his speaches first, they did with George W....oh, wait that didnt stop him make a fool of himself either

CaribeCelt
17-06-2011, 23:29
Im waiting for the minimum wage to be dropped for anyone, that will be next. This guy must have a PA, surely someone with a brain should read his speaches first, they did with George W....oh, wait that didnt stop him make a fool of himself either

Maybe the higher echelons of the tory party wanted somebody like him to come out and say something like this to gauge the reaction of the public,then they can turn around and say"oh we dont agree with this,sack him!
Or maybe not,when did they ever care about what the public felt?
But i do agree with you about the NMW getting lowered,maybe not in Britain just yet but here in Ireland soon enough IMHO,the IMF will see to that.

caroletenerife
18-06-2011, 00:06
In times when Degree graduates are queueing to work at asda, employers that seek out the vunerable in order to save a few quid are likely to exploit them. These people need protecting in the workplace, even more so than your average employee. I just think this idiot opened his mouth without engaging his brain, good to see a sensible reaction to it....

onelegnofeet
18-06-2011, 13:09
Absolutely disgusting,how low can one get

Flat out Pavement level ................if i see him !!!!