PDA

View Full Version : Television When will Premier sort out the signal from Guaza?

Suej
03-10-2012, 10:39
It's been nearly a week and still the TV is breaking up! getting worse by the day! My neighbour phoned Premier (we are both ex Miller rentals clients) and they said they were waiting for a report from the technical dept??? Is this the service we now have to expect from Premier from now on? Never had problems with Miller they always got up there and sorted the problem within hours not days or weeks! Anyone else phoned them?:angry:

YOUNG GOLFER
03-10-2012, 10:50
Morning Sue you might want to think about getting the TV through the internet .... I did about 3 months ago and the best thing ever everything i could wish for BBC ITV SKY ALL SPORTS STUFF....FILMS LOADS AND LOADS.

I have a BBC box and I have not used it since.

Suej
03-10-2012, 11:28
Morning Sue you might want to think about getting the TV through the internet .... I did about 3 months ago and the best thing ever everything i could wish for BBC ITV SKY ALL SPORTS STUFF....FILMS LOADS AND LOADS.

I have a BBC box and I have not used it since.

Morning YG! We were talking about it yesterday we left Premier ages ago and went to Miller because the TV was sometimes just not worth watching! We've used the laptop this week for anything that we've really wanted to watch! Who are you with Direct Telecom or Europa?

YOUNG GOLFER
03-10-2012, 11:29
I can't tell you on here Sue but if you want to just send me a PM and I can forward more details to you.