PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Language teachers wanted in Puerto de la Cruz

Language Campus
03-10-2012, 19:43
Hi!

We are a Language School in Puerto de la Cruz and we are looking for
teachers. They need to be native speakers and have some teaching experience.
Every language is welcome.

Teachers interested in the offer should PM for details

Thanks for your attention!

Language Campus

Cadillac Cliff
04-10-2012, 00:24
hi,

I speak, write and read fluent English (mother tongue) and German, (30 years experience.
I have no teaching qualifications, but I am qualified to translate.
I'm sure that with a little coaching I could teach either of these languages.

Clive

lance.kandi
11-10-2012, 18:34
Hi!

Language Campus

Hi,

I am applying for the position of language teacher currently vacant.English is my native language.My teaching experience previously was not in language,but business.I would like the opportunity

to discuss this further with yourself.If you provide me with a contact number I will call you and hopefully arrange a meeting,

Kind regards,

Lance Bowering

Language Campus
11-10-2012, 20:22
Hi Lance!

Please, contact us via PM

Our opening hours are Monday- Friday from 14.30 till 20.30.

Thanks for your interest and see you soon!

Eager Teacher
26-11-2012, 18:21
Hello

I have just joined Tenerife Forum and wondered if you were still looking for English Teachers. I am a qualified English Teacher (Cambridge Certificate) - trained in Sevilla. I taught English for four years in Venezuela. I am now living in Adeje and seeking employment. I am happy to move to any part of the island and speak fluent Spanish.

Kind regards

Louise

Hi!

Language Campus

Woolley
30-11-2012, 13:42
Hi there

I am very interested to know if you still have any English teaching positions available?

I am a native English speaker and have recently completed a proper 130 hour CELTA course from Language Link London and I also hold a Master's Degree in Marketing. Previously I worked for Canon (the Japanese camera company) in Marketing/Tendering for 5 years.

I am currently based in London, England, however I can easily relocate to Puerto de la Cruz.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Many thanks
Kind regards
Andrew

cazzi
04-12-2012, 00:57
hi, do you still have vacancies ? have tried to pm you but your box is full,many thanks

MARTINA SCOTTON
26-03-2013, 22:49
Hi!! I am italian speaker. I do speak also fluent english and spanish.
Ar eyou still seeking for teachers??

Handy Sevy
29-03-2013, 21:18
I speak English, Bulgarian, Portuguese and some Spanish. Interested if you have a position for me. Thank you.

slodgedad
30-03-2013, 02:14
As this is a fairly old post, plus the OP has not been on for a while, I suggest PMs.

In that way the OP will be notified in his Email inbox that he has an unread PM on the Forum.

andzelika
19-05-2013, 17:20
Hi!

Language Campus
Hello!

I've just joined Tenerife Forum and would like to ask you if you still were looking for English teachers. I'm Lithuanian and have been teaching students for 11 years. A new experience in a new place would be a big challenge for me. Now I am living in Lithuania but moving to Tenerife won't be a problem.

Many thanks,
Warm regards,
Andzelika

slatanmhor
30-05-2013, 13:13
Hello,

I am a fully trained, probated, qualified, very experienced Primary and Secondary teacher from Ireland with one year`s TEFL experience also from Madrid.

I am very interested in pursuing a teaching position with your school as recently advertised.

I speak Spanish, Italian and French reasonably well plus I have some basic German as well.

Looking forward to hearing back from you, I remain,

Yours sincerely,

David

UKmember
30-05-2013, 17:28
Hello,

I am a fully trained, probated, qualified, very experienced Primary and Secondary teacher from Ireland with one year`s TEFL experience also from Madrid.

I am very interested in pursuing a teaching position with your school as recently advertised.

I speak Spanish, Italian and French reasonably well plus I have some basic German as well.

Looking forward to hearing back from you, I remain,

Yours sincerely,

David

This topic was created in 2012, I'd suggest sending the OP a Private Message.

Cheers

HelenaCv
19-03-2018, 11:48
I am very interested to know if you still have any English teaching positions available?

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Since 15th of April I will be in Puerto de la Cruz, for a long time. My english is great, spoken and written.
And I also do know croatian