PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Winter rental enquiry for 4 to 6 people in January or Febuary in Tenerife

scubydoo
04-10-2012, 13:57
I am looking ( on behalf of 4, possibly 6 of us) to get away from the English weather in Jan/Feb 2013. Some of the party favour Malta or Cyprus, but I'm trying to make a strong case for Tenerife. The biggest problem is the cost. Where we can get a return flight to Cyprus for £ 93, it will cost double that for the similar flying time to the island. I know. The weather IS better, but persuading other hard-up pensioners that its worth the extra is difficult. So I'm looking for 2/3 accommodation not too far from the coast , possibly with complex pool, but with a big terrace. Not Golf del Sur area (one couple have been there once and didnt like it!), but Las Galletas or even possibly Palm Mar is fine. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

willowlily
04-10-2012, 20:17
I am looking ( on behalf of 4, possibly 6 of us) to get away from the English weather in Jan/Feb 2013. Some of the party favour Malta or Cyprus, but I'm trying to make a strong case for Tenerife. The biggest problem is the cost. Where we can get a return flight to Cyprus for £ 93, it will cost double that for the similar flying time to the island. I know. The weather IS better, but persuading other hard-up pensioners that its worth the extra is difficult. So I'm looking for 2/3 accommodation not too far from the coast , possibly with complex pool, but with a big terrace. Not Golf del Sur area (one couple have been there once and didnt like it!), but Las Galletas or even possibly Palm Mar is fine. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

from personal experience pack your thermals for malta in the winter, cyprus fares a better, in tenerife you just need a light jacket or wrap for the evening in the south on the coast.

languagefan
04-10-2012, 20:22
If you are escaping English weather, your much better bet is Tenerife. Want to go economy? focus on Los Abrigos, Las galletas, and Adeje village...advantages: less noise, less tourists, more peacee.
Bon voyage and buena suerte!