PDA

View Full Version : Internet How do I cancel a Movistar ADSL contract?

tripadviser
05-10-2012, 15:25
Hi All,

Can anyone advise me on how to cancel my movistar contract

Thanks

junglejim
05-10-2012, 17:34
Go to nearest Movistar shop - San Eugenio ?, Gran Sur ? - I´m sure they will advise you .

tinker
05-10-2012, 17:43
Are they easy to get the contract mobile phones compared to in the UK where u have to take all sorts of ID, credit check etx

chifleta
05-10-2012, 19:21
LOL make sure you've got money to pay cancelation penalties if you have a freebie phone and a contract..... bunch of thieving "beeeeeeeeeeeps" Movistar are.... Direct Telecom manage to sort ours because we transferred to Hits Moviles, but we had to pay 30 euros each phone/contract and we had 3 phones....... grrrrr ... mind you, just using Hits for 2 months more than paid for itself.

henry
05-10-2012, 20:25
for me i have a vodafon contact i use to have a movilstar. to cancelled it i go to my local bank with the movilstar bill and tell the bank to stop and cancelled the payment. that the only way to cancelled it. you will get a call from movilstar and you just tell them i cancelled it. i did that. and switch vodafone . and so far i´m still happy with vodafone only pay 10 euros per month.

kingbaker
05-10-2012, 21:16
for me i have a vodafon contact i use to have a movilstar. to cancelled it i go to my local bank with the movilstar bill and tell the bank to stop and cancelled the payment. that the only way to cancelled it. you will get a call from movilstar and you just tell them i cancelled it. i did that. and switch vodafone . and so far i´m still happy with vodafone only pay 10 euros per month.

Hi Henry , what do you get with Vodafone for €10.00?:hat::hat::hat:

henry
05-10-2012, 21:23

on my movil if i call another company beside vodafone it´s 0.20 cent per min during daytime 0.17 during nighttime. if i call another vodafone daytime 0.12 cents per min and night time 0.10 cents per min.and text messages 0.15 cents. the contact i have is vitaman xs. ask vodafone in las americas about it.

kingbaker
06-10-2012, 18:32
on my movil if i call another company beside vodafone it´s 0.20 cent per min during daytime 0.17 during nighttime. if i call another vodafone daytime 0.12 cents per min and night time 0.10 cents per min.and text messages 0.15 cents. the contact i have is vitaman xs. ask vodafone in las americas about it.

Thanks Henry!!!! ;);)

slodgedad
06-10-2012, 18:35

Thanks Henry!!!! ;);)
Right, OK. But can anyone answer the original question?

henry
06-10-2012, 18:48
i thought i did? go to your local bank and tell them to cancelled the payment

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

slodgedad
06-10-2012, 19:03

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

That doesn't work. Somewhere along the line embargos take the money.

Even when cancelled Movistar seem to have a magic grab on your account.