PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phones Whats my phone number!? I'm on Movistar PAYG mobile

Kieran
06-10-2012, 14:25
so i bought a pay as you go from movistar.

Stupidly, I didnt write down my number. I have no credit now, so cant ring anyone to find it out, and cant top up my phone without knowing the number! So its a bit of a catch 22...

Is there a number i can dial to get it up on my screen?

Been through my phone looking for a way to get it. its one of those cheapo samsungs (25euro) so there doesnt seem to be anything on settings etc.

Any help greatly appreciated!!

Kieran

primrose
06-10-2012, 14:47
so i bought a pay as you go from movistar.

Stupidly, I didnt write down my number. I have no credit now, so cant ring anyone to find it out, and cant top up my phone without knowing the number! So its a bit of a catch 22...

Is there a number i can dial to get it up on my screen?

r.

Been through my phone looking for a way to get it. its one of those cheapo samsungs (25euro) so there doesnt seem to be anything on settings etc.

Any help greatly appreciated!!

Kieran

Go to a phone box and ring somebody that you have rung from your mobile and ask them what your number is and don't forget to take pen and paper

Megaloo
06-10-2012, 14:48
Did you not keep the card that the simcard was on? it will be on there somewhere with the puk no. etc.

chifleta
06-10-2012, 14:57
LOL note for future reference.... put your own number in your phonebook under a nickname or codename that you would never forget :)

Vortex Wake
06-10-2012, 15:14
Goto SETTINGS > ABOUT PHONE > STATUS >

ribuck
06-10-2012, 19:36
Sometimes the phone number is printed on the SIM card itself.

doncarlos
06-10-2012, 21:39
Try dialling *#62# and look for “Desvia a” you should see something like this:

+34609999xxxxxxx

Where

+34-----> is the country code
6--------> is the first number of the SIM
0999----> these are the ID numbers used by repeaters and PBX and can be ignored
xxxxxxx--> this is the rest of the number