PDA

View Full Version : Shared Roommate wanted for a studio in Las Americas, Tenerife

la vera
17-09-2012, 10:57
Saludos a todos! I am new to the forum, and very happy to be soon a part of the community living in Tenerife. I am coming on the 4th of october and looking for a room or a studio to rent for a long term. My budget is 300.00 euro (everything included).
Also, I would be happy to find someone to share a flat in the mentioned aria. I am non smoker, into yoga, and speak spanish, german, russian and english.
would be great to hear from someone...

la vera
06-10-2012, 18:14
Hello,
I ve just rented a lovely sunny studio in las americas (1 min from bus station), nice view (amazing sunset!!), terrace and use of swimmingpool. The studio is fully equiped.
I am looking for someone (girls prefered) who would not mind to share the studio and rent as it is far too expensive just for myself.
I am 31, feminine and very friendly.
Plz. let me know if interested, I am moving in tomorrow (Sunday).
thanks

utah
08-10-2012, 22:57
hi, my name is johny and im irish. i am urgently looking to share a room with someone, i work in club la costa every day from 7an-7pm. so i just really need somewhere to sleep. can u ring or text me if your place is still available asap please. many thanks
my number is *********

la vera
08-10-2012, 23:29
Hey, Johny,
Sorry, but only girls... I should have mentioned previously that there is only 1 large bed to share.
good luck

la vera
23-10-2012, 22:49
Hello,

I am looking for a clean room en los Cristianos for long term (short let possible) from 6th of November. I would pay up to 250 euro a month with all bills included. Deposit and 2 months rent pay in advance is not a problem at all.
I am very respectful, friendly and very easy to live with. I don't smoke (if it is essential...)
Please PM if you have something.
(no time wasters, please)
thank you

Dcipher
23-10-2012, 23:43
hello la vera, pm sent

Dcipher
24-10-2012, 12:11
Hi, (your message box is full). Just wanted to add that, if it helps, I can give you a lift to view. Just phone me on one of the numbers I pm'd. Thanks

oglisa
12-11-2012, 11:05
Looking to rent a let in Las Americas or share an apartment, i mention that i'm with my girlfriend.I arrive in Las Americas on the 23rd November.Or anyone knows a cheap hotel? That would be very useful. Thank you

bettydaviseyes
12-01-2013, 15:34
hello,

is this share studio still available_ i am in costa adeje and need somewhere to move into asap.. please let me know laura x