PDA

View Full Version : Wanted PR work wanted for 2 girls, Aussie 24 & English 26. Available to start immediately

clairecarnall
07-10-2012, 18:57
Hi,

We are two girls in Playa de las Americas who are looking for PR work.

We are bright and bubbly personalities who have worked in events, sales and repping in addition to a number of years in customer focused corporate roles.

We are well spoken, well travelled and hardworking individuals who enjoy meeting with a broad spectrum of people.

We would very much like to get in contact to discuss any opportunities that you may have. Please do not hesitate to send us a PM.

We look forward to meeting with you.

Claire

lance.kandi
07-10-2012, 19:21
Hi,

We are two girls in Playa de las Americas who are looking for PR work.

We are bright and bubbly personalities who have worked in events, sales and repping in addition to a number of years in customer focused corporate roles.

We are well spoken, well travelled and hardworking individuals who enjoy meeting with a broad spectrum of people.

We would very much like to get in contact to discuss any opportunities that you may have. Please do not hesitate to send us a PM.

We look forward to meeting with you.

Claire

Hi Claire,

I am currently working in an international bar in Los Cristianos and we are looking to increase our P.r.The bar is very modern/trendy playing modern dance etc...and we are open from 7pm-3am.

If you feel that the promotion of this type of bar may interest you then please send me an email and a possible contact number so you can arrange to meet with myself at the bar to discuss

further.We have discussed previously the possibility of taking on two P.r s so it may suit you and your friend.Uniforms provided.

Kind regards,

Lance Bowering.

Email-lance.kandi@gmail.com