PDA

View Full Version : Sun 14th October - CD Tenerife vs Athletico Madrid B

Fred Perry
09-10-2012, 12:16
SUNDAY 14TH OCT
kick off Midday

CD Tenerife vs Atletico Madrid b

Can league leaders Tenerife keep up their superb start to the season (five wins and two draws) against an Atletico side on a roll themselves after winning their last three games.

Game is not televised so should be a healthy crowd (well, I have a slight sore throat but apart from that).

Slug Balancer
10-10-2012, 09:52
Me too. I was turned away from a donkey sanctuary as they said I was feeling a little horse.

henry
10-10-2012, 10:55
going to be a great game!! for me have to get up bout 6am. and catch the bus to santa cruz before k.o. wish the game was like at 2 or so . bit hard for me have to get up but i allways manage...

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

going to be a great game!! for me have to get up bout 6am. and catch the bus to santa cruz before k.o. wish the game was like at 2 or so . bit hard for me have to get up but i allways manage...

Fred Perry
13-10-2012, 10:25
Well, we just had a talent scout in the store "Soy del Tete" from Chelsea FC who is here to watch Atletico B sensation Oliver Torres in his game against the mighty CD Tenerife. He also says that various "spotters" from UK clubs have taken the opportunity of the International break to be in the Heliodoro tomorrow, amongst them Arsenal and Liverpool.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2179148/Chelsea-make-offer-Oliver-Torres.html

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/why-chelsea-man-utd-are-pushing-atletico-madrid-price-oliver-torres-3420721

I hope they donīt go off with some our talent instead!!

KirstyJay
14-10-2012, 12:57
2-0 after 2 mins and 3-0 before half time. I can't get a signal on my phone during the match, but I'll post at the end. ****ing great game!

YOUNG GOLFER
14-10-2012, 15:56
Wow what a game around 8.500 fans today most would of missed the first goal (like me and my daughter lol) after 23 seconds yes seconds lol.
Then 2 up after 2 mins felt like a dream lol.
2 PENS 2 RED CARDS and a fine performance from the Home team.

Great way to start a sunday.į

We are still at the top and long may it continue.

Fred Perry
14-10-2012, 16:33
I feel sorry for any football fan that missed todays game . Another great performance and I reckon the talent scouts left the stadium raging about some of our players rather than the Atletico ones.
Two goals within 2 minutes obviously put the game in our favour and the third was scored on 20 odd minutes. During the 2nd half, the play was broken somewhat with substitutions and fouls but Tenerife still created danger and added their 4th near the end.
Late on, Atletico had 2 players sent off(but did not affect the end result in the slightest) Tenerife had a player on the bench sent off in the first half.

Happy Days.

Davie Thistle
14-10-2012, 18:02
.....absolutley fantastik!!!! can it get any better!!!
and the Jagzz have just this miniute got to the ramsden cup final!
I feall a wee drinky or three commin on!!!
C'mon the CDT & The PTfc!!!!!
so over the moon it's not real!
not used to this happyness!!!
:jumping:

KirstyJay
14-10-2012, 21:06
See the goals on armada sur... http://www.armadasur.com/cd-tenerife-football-supporters-club/index.php

I'm watching 'em now, as we missed the first 2 goals due to walking into the ground!!! :eek: :D