PDA

View Full Version : Other What would you do if you saw this in Tenerife?

dotty1
09-10-2012, 21:04
Just seen my neighbour walking around the golf course in front of my apartment nude. So shocked another neighbour who as children phoned the police ,nobody arrived, a lot of people saw him, nothing happened so where do we go from here. With all the happenings with children it frightens me to death. I told him I was disgusted and he just said we are all from the Garden of Eden, I am so angry.

theslaters
09-10-2012, 21:07
Give him a hole in 1 via his birdie....dirty git.

casabonny
09-10-2012, 21:08
Go to the police and make a denuncia and if you are on a complex make a formal complaint in writing to the President.

karinagal
09-10-2012, 21:08
Just seen my neighbour walking around the golf course in front of my apartment nude. So shocked another neighbour who as children phoned the police ,nobody arrived, a lot of people saw him, nothing happened so where do we go from here. With all the happenings with children it frightens me to death. I told him I was disgusted and he just said we are all from the Garden of Eden, I am so angry.

Geezo! The sights you see when you ain't got a gun! Name and shame - is it anyone I know? Was he young or old? It sounds like he has been partaking of the wacky backy. In all seriousness, I'm shocked that the police did not arrive and sort him out..

The undisputed queen of de-nial

dede
09-10-2012, 21:16
Turn your hose pipe on him.....pervert:whistle:

karinagal
09-10-2012, 21:18
Turn your hose pipe on him.....pervert:whistle:

I'm surprised he wasn't getting doused by the golf course sprinklers.....!

davidj
09-10-2012, 22:07
Set the dogs on him!!
Which part of Amarilla do you live?Hoping I don,t know him!

tizzywizzy
10-10-2012, 08:56
I am surprised the golf course did not do something. He must be copying the 2 from the UK that wander about naked.

Medanoman
10-10-2012, 09:40
The right to walk naked wherever you want to is protected under the Spanish constitution. my attitude is live and let live , but for the sake of clarity i have added these links.

http://www.nudistday.com/article/public-nudity-is-completely-legal-in-spain.html

from http://www.cuerpolibre.org/legalidad.htm

Basically while it is frowned on in some circumstances as long as there are no sexual undertones ( exhibitionism etc ) it is perfectly legal.

Spain is the only country in europe, if not the world where it is legal to be nude in ANY public place.

what is Nudisim? It is a way of life that defends the practice of being naked as a basic right and fundamental freedom.

The Spanish constitution protects this right to be naked in articles (Art. 1º; Arts. 14, 17 y 20; Arts. 138, 139 y 149).: And with the introduction of the new penal code of 1995 , the crime of "Public scandal" ceased to exist as a crime.

España es el único pais de Europa, y acaso del mundo, donde es legal estar desnudo en cualquier espacio público.

¿Qué es el Nudismo?: Una forma de vida que defiende la práctica de estar desnudo como un derecho y una libertad fundamental.

La Constitución Española ampara el derecho a estar desnudo (Art. 1º; Arts. 14, 17 y 20; Arts. 138, 139 y 149).:
· Derecho a la propia imagen y a la libertad de expresión
· Derecho a no ser discriminado por motivos ideológico o morales
· Según la Constitución española no se pueden aplicar criterios morales para interpretar la ley.
· Según la Constitución española aquello que no está expresamente prohibido está permitido.
Desde la aprobación de la Constitución en el año 1978, la y la desaparición de la ley de escándalo público en el año 1995 el nudismo es legal. El código penal no prohibe el nudismo. En 1989, el artículo 431 del Código Penal, sufre una transformación de cara a suprimir las consideraciones de índole moral, que eran inconstitucionales. Desde ese momento el nudismo pasa a ser legal en cualquier espacio público. En 1995, con la aprobación del nuevo Código Penal el "escándalo público" deja de existir como delito.

and before you say anything no i don't lol...

TF1
10-10-2012, 10:36
So many harsh comments ..... has anyone thought that the man is probably suffering from some form of mental illness, and needs help, not abuse? This could be any one of you or your families one day.

dotty1
10-10-2012, 12:01
Thanks for all your replies, yes you do no him Karina its Shrek, about 40ish. Thanks for your reply medowman I will not tell hime he is able to do this in spain, don!t want to see it again. TF1 He did come and apologise to us this morning and I asked him was he ill and did he need help, he said he was fine and no he did!nt need any help. I think you were right Karina it was propably whacky bacca or something similar, but as I explained to him there is a lot of children about and that does matter as far as I am concerned.

TF1
10-10-2012, 12:35
This is 100% symptoms of mental illness, not drug abuse; obviously he does need help of some kind. The police cannot intervene because of nudity, but they can section someone if they are acting in such an irrational way. It is important that anyone suffering from mental illness is helped urgently. Remember that awful beheading incident, which could have been avoided?

Javi
11-10-2012, 12:43
Although was explained by Medanoman is totally truth however, I regard that a golf course it is not a plublic place and they must avoid this sort of misbehavior. Be careful what you mean by "lugar público", "espacio público" o "lugar de pública concurrencia" with. In this case, police had to come and do their job.

Humans not only have the right to act acoording with laws and regulations but even more important it is do it under non wrinting moral and ethical rules (ok, they can vary depending on cultures, beliefs...).

I wouldn't mind having seen that man but I understand that can have people it would.

karinagal
11-10-2012, 13:09
When the charity motorcycle ride I was on stopped at the Scotland/England border, the naked rambler and his female companion were passing through...... I have to say, he was carrying an awfully big rucksack and those straps had to be chafing...! :p

Dandy Don
13-10-2012, 12:30
Shrek?!?!?

I know him from Frosties.
Seems out of character.

Loaded
13-10-2012, 12:53
I wouldn't mind having seen that man

Oi oi!!!!!!'

Medman
13-10-2012, 13:02